prologue

Cynthia Rose lived in a small town in Tennessee, which had a population of about 430. She had long brown hair, that went down to the small of her back, and a skinny frame. She had long legs and lanky arms, but she was beautiful. Her almond shaped eyes were a beautiful bright blue, and her smile could light up a room. Her nose was round and smaller, which made her eyes appear even bigger, giving  her an extremely youthful appearance.

She had a loving mother, but her father had passed away when she was just a little girl. She was an only child, and she was loved immensely by her mother.

Cynthia Rose was loved by everyone, since she was such a sweet heart. She was kind to every person she crossed paths with and never seemed to have a single negative thing to say.

She had a unique since of style. You could almost  always find her wearing a casual dress that was loose fitting around her body, and short boots. She always had a certain necklace around her neck,with a beautiful angel hanging off the chain, which was given to her by her grandmother.

She was about to finish high school, and had many friends. She was loved by all of her peers and she participated in many activities, sports, and clubs. She was on the varsity baskeball team, and she was in student council. She did a lot of community service, because she loved helping people. She was also a dancer, and she was planning to run for homecoming queen.

Sadly all of this was put to an end, her life was cut short.

Within This book you will read all of her diary entries, leading up to her disappearance.

I must warn you. Within This book, there are gruesome events depicted, and it may be upsetting to some readers. Please. Read at your own risk.

This case is still not yet solved so please if you have ay information, contact your local authorities

~~~~~~

Hello lovelies! This is my first book, of course this is a Fictional story, I just wanted to make it somewhat interactive and interesting for you guys. Thank you so much for reading! ~Izzy