Ruffnut and Tuffnut's side story

They were odd and deranged. They liked to see things on fire. People fighting. Destruction. That's why Ruffnut and Tuffnut were so easy to accept their new lives. Don't get them wrong, they don't like being caged. It made them less able to move around and cause pain to others. Not real pain, more like a giant mental headache that made people want to kill them. They loved that.

They do not remember anything from their old life. Only the yells, fire, and obliteration of buildings and people were clear in their minds. There were flaming sheep. That's was always fun to watch as people scrambled to put it out.

Now that they think about it. There was a room that they were forced to be in by those fun guys with all the leather. They grabbed them with a bunch of other children and a brought them down this hallway that wasn't very bright.

Once they got to the end they heard weird and strange sounds coming from the front where the door was. That's when chaos happened. The other children tried to fight or were to in shock to do anything as they were pulled to their doom.

They found it interest when the one girl fought back. She clobbered the man good, but he held strong. They wondered if they would be eaten. They each hoped it be the other first so they could watch.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They were shoved into a cage and fell to the floor on their stomachs. Once they looked up they saw the two headed dragon.

They both thought 'This sucks'

Ruffnut wanted to see her brother's head torn off.

Tuffnut wanted to see his sister torn limb from limb.

A head for each. That was cruel of those fun people. They could at least have given them a single headed dragon to allow them some form of enjoyment to watch their sibling be tortured.

They both stood up and stared at the beast. Both heads looked at the twins with interest and patients. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours. It wasn't until Tuffnut thought it be fun to push his sister to the dragon.

Ruffnut stumbled forwards from the push but then launched her foot backwards as she gave a brother a mighty kick to the stomach. Tuffnut fell to the floor on his back before he looked at her with anger.

They both, then, launched themselves at each other as they tussled on the floor. Biting and punching each other with all their strength. There was even some skin from the other in their mouths.

The dragon stared at the two as they rolled around on the floor. The two heads were shocked by the two humans' interaction. They were like two baby dragons fighting each other. That made them decided to intervene.

The twins felt themselves be picked up by the back of their shirts as they were forced apart. But that did not stop them as they tried to reach and kick their other.

The dragon got more annoyed and pulled them further apart.

Xxxxxxxxx

"You know, you are not really that bad" Tuffnut was laying neck of the dragon head he called Barf.

His sister laid next to the other head which she called Belch. "What are you doing?"

"Sshhh" He harshly shushed here as he grabbed the horn on Barf's head. "We are having a conversation"

Ruffnut rolled her eyes at her brother. It was true that her bother had a nack for coming up with things that other people could not understand. Now that she thought about it, it would be fun to talk like a dragon.

She gave a growl at her brother and in return got growl back. They kept it up as if it was a game but the two heads growled back as if to say 'no fighting'.