Chapter 11

"baby, he is really concerned for you that's why he arranged NYU forms for you and mostly as you said, he was not like this before, than think yourself, there must be something which changed him, which is forcing him to protect you, darling girl, think yourself, and if he's keeping away something from you, its because he doesn't want to worry  you."

"Yeah, mom I think you right, I must apologies from him."

"Yeah you should." Wiping away my tears I head to his room.

 the door is unlocked thankfully; I walk in cautiously, "Harry."

He turns to me, eyes bloodshot red by crying, my heart aches at sight, I rush to him, pulling him in hug, "I'm so sorry, for my behavior." And new tears start oozing down my cheeks, he rubs my back.

 "I m sorry Kath for being a jerk, I don't mean to suffocate you, princess, please believe your brother" I pull away.

"no don't be, I am stupid that I yelled at you, I know you care for me, and I trust you, I m sorry."

"Oh princess I love you so much." he pulls me again in a hug.

"I love you, brother." I reply.

                                                                                ******

TWO MONTHS LATER

I switch my alarm off before it buzzes, it was a sleepless night, thousands of butterflies are fluttering in my stomach, I have never went out of London, pushing away the thoughts I hurry to washroom to have a shower, after dressing myself I walk outside, thankfully I have packed my cases yesterday, Harry is standing at doorway.

"Kath, the boys are on there way so, everything is ready?" He asks.

"yeah." Grabbing a sandwich from counter, I walk to mom, she pulls me In a hug.

"Oh baby, I'll miss you." I catch a tear before it falls.

"Oh mom, I'll miss you too, and you can give us visit, more often." I say

The car pulls in the front "come on Kath." Harry says. Once again hugging mom.

 I move aside and Harry hugs her kissing her on forehead. "I'll miss you too." mom sobs.

He replies, "I love you mom." And we both walk out. 

"Take care of your brother, Kath" she calls. I smile.

 "take care of yourself" I say back, "I love you." She yells and waving, Liam pulls out the car in light traffic.

 I m comfortable in between Zayn and Niall, he gives my hand an assuring squeeze and passes me a sympathetic smile.

Soon the car pulls in the lot of airport and we all head to boarding passage, it's great that Niall is with me. And thankfully, we have seats together, I smile at the thought and soon our flight taxis to take off. 

________________________________________________________________________________ i hope you guys enjoyed story so far. keep giving your suggestions and feed backs and yes, don't forget to vote..........XOXO