Mystery Skulls

I started getting into Mystery Skulls. If you don't know who they are, they are a band that makes amazing songs! They also have animations for some of their songs, like Ghost and Freaking Out (my favorite is Ghost). This is the story: Lewis, Arthur, Vivi, and Vivi's dog Mystery created a mystery solving group (kinda like Scooby-Doo). One day, the 4 of them head into a cave where Arthur gets possessed and pushes Lewis into the hole in the cave. Lewis dies and yeah. Find out more on the Mystery Skulls Wiki.

As you probably know, whenever I get into a fandom I make myself an OC. So that's what I did! Here she is:

 So that's what I did! Here she is:

Here is her character information:

Name: Talia

Personality (Pre-Death): Happy, Energetic, Optimisticic, Extrovert, Eccentric

Personality (After Death): Depressed, Serious (Sirius for dem Potterheads!), Introvert, Pessimistic, Calm

Crush: Lewis

Family: Arthur (Older Brother)

Friends: Vivi, Mystery

"Job" (Pre-Death): Knows everything about all super natural things, Always attracts super natural towards group

"Job" (After-Death): Organizer, Keeps everyone calm

Occupation (Pre-Death): Cashier at "Tome Tomb", Helper at "Pepper Paradisio", Annoying younger sister

Occupation (Afte-Death): None

Favorite Shows/Movies: Mysteries/Horrors/Comedy (Gravity Falls, Chucky Movies, Impractical Jokers)

Favorite Books: Fantasy/Horror/Adventure (Harry Potter, Edgar Allan Poe books, Warriors)

Favorite Food: Anything Polish

Instrument: Vocals/Flute

Favorite Animal: Tigers

Story:
When ever it is Lewis' birthday, Talia would go to the place he died and drop drawings and sing into the cliff. One day, Arthur insisted to go with Talia. He would not leave her alone until she accepted. Soon, Talia agrees, as long as he didn't bother her. The two of them traveled to the cavern. Talia did what she had to do, but today it felt different. It felt as if something invisible was with her, trying to warn her of something.

Suddenly, she hears her older brother, Arthur's, voice asking, "Wanna know something else Lewis would want for his birthday?"

Very scared, Talia turns around and Arthur is no where to be found. She replies, "Wh-What would he want?"

The torch that the two siblings took goes out. Hands grab her shoulders. One human, one robotic. Talia feels the hands pushing her into the cliff. She notices that the left eye of the person pushing her has a glowing green pupil, while the right sides eye has a scared expression.

A smile spreads on the persons lips. Talia's eyes adjust to the darkness and she notices who it is. Her older brother, Arthur."You!" he yells before pushing Talia into the cliff who's floor is covered in stalagmites.

Talia falls, getting impaled on ever possible area of her body. She feels the life leave her, her soul floating up into the sky. She hears her brothers weeping. Her eyes rollback into her head, as her life expires.

Suddenly, she feels a new feeling. The feeling of coming back to life, but not as a human. Her soul glows and a new body forms around it. The body of a skeletal ghost. Talia floats up and out of the stalagmite covered floor, and she sees Arthur. His robotic arm is oozing green, while he is doubled over on the ground, sobbing. Talia looks down at her soul. Three colors on it, indicating her friends. Blue for Vivi, glowing, but not very bright. Pink for Lewis, glowing the brightest. Lastly, orange for Arthur, glowing the least and slowly cracking and becoming gray. Talia can't stand seeing her brother like this. Instantly, she begins blaming herself. She blames herself for everything. For Arthur's possession, for dying, for the tears spilling out of Arthur's eyes.

"I-I can't believe myself," Arthur sobs. "I thought it stopped! I thought after Mystery took my arm it would stop! I killed my own sister. She'll hate me as much as Lewis now. What is wrong with me?!" The sobs fill the cavern, soon Talia begins crying.

The orange on her soul is slowly becoming darker. It is on the verge of becoming full black. Talia floats over to her weeping brother, and hugs him. Even though it won't do anything, she needs to show her brother to stop crying. It works. Arthur's sobbing has stopped. He is now silent. Soon, he stands up and walks out of the cavern, wiping away tears. The former orange of the soul is now a light grayish-orange with a deep crack. Talia looks at her soul as she holds it up to her face. The pink begins getting brighter. She moves the soul down and sees another skeletal ghost floating towards her. She instantly recognized it as Lewis.

"You forgave him?" Lewis asks.

"I did. It was not his fault, it was the fault of the thing possessing him. You should forgive him as well, Lewis," Talia says, sounding more serious (Sirius) than she has ever sounded before.

Lewis looks at her, surprised at the sound of seriousness (Sirius-ness) in his friends voice. "I won't forgive him yet," Lewis says after finding his words. He floats out of the cavern with Talia, look at her.

"Very well," she replies, looking forward.

In silence, the two if them float into a mansion, where Talia begins living her new life.

Boop! Back story done! *reads it* Damn... That is one long back story. I guess this means... NEW FAN FICTION!!! Heh... Bye now!
Kill me.