Prologue

"Chara!" A middle aged man beckoned to his daughter from downstairs.

     "Coming!" She called back hurrying to scramble down as she lead herself to the kitchen where her father was waiting patiently cooking a meal, it's tempting smell flooding the small house.

     "Good morning, sweetheart. Sleep well?" He asked, placing a plate full of food in front of her as she took a seat.

     She replied with a smile and a small nod.

     It was a bright morning as the birds chirped while the sun illuminated over the valley near their home. The wind slightly breezing, as Chara watched the moving trees' branches move in a calm swaying motion.

     "Dad? Can I take a walk up the path after breakfast?" Chara asked, her eyes pleading for a yes.

     "Hmm. I don't know. You understand how I don't like you alone up there. It's dangerous." He spoke cleaning one of their dishes.

     She frowned with disappointment. "I promise I'll be safe."

    He let out a defeated sigh turning to face his daughter. "Oh, alright. Be back soon. Just, don't go too far. You know the limit." He warned.

    Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Thanks Dad!" She exclaimed picking herself up off her seat heading for the door.

    "Be careful, Chara!" He shouted as she shut the door quickly.

    He let out another sigh watching her run away joyfully, his eyes round with a hurt feeling. "It's fine, Liam. Let her enjoy this world while she has the chance."