Please Don't

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Please don't.

Tsuna watched as Reborn smirked at her, eyes softening the slightest.

Please don't do this to me.

Tsuna clutched her chest, face flushed a bright red. Her face became redder as she thought about the way Reborn smiled at her earlier.

Please don't make me hope.

Tsuna felt hope flutter in her chest, she might have a chance with Reborn. it could work out.

Please don't make me believe.

Tsuna felt a rush of nervousness hit her like a train, could she really do this? Could she really confess to her tutor? The one that trained her to be a fit boss for Vongola ever since he came crashing into her life?

Please don't make me feel this way.

Tsuna felt tears well up in her caramel doe eyes, sobs threatened to come up her throat. Reborn was never hers in the first place, so way should she feel all this jealously and rage well up inside her?

Please don't hurt me.

Tsuna watched as Reborn led a pretty busty looking waitress out of the bar, arm draped around her shoulders. Tsuna clutched her fists, hurt and pain stormed their way into her heart. Tearing up her soul.

Please don't say you love me.

Tsuna thought about the words Reborn had said to her before he left for another hit, she couldn't believe that he had said those words, those very false words. It hurt.

Please don't tease me.

Tsuna couldn't believe he said that, she couldn't believe that he had teased her about....about something that was so true! He knew it too! Tsuna knew he was toying with her feelings, her emotions for him. And it hurt.

Please don't hold me.

Tsuna wanted to pull away, she wanted to scream and cry at him, about how he was just toying with her. How he was just playing with her. But she couldn't, his warm arms made her feel safe and warm. It made her melt into them, no matter how much her brain screamed at her not to.

Please don't make me do this.

Tsuna curled up into a ball, cries and sobs breaking through her throat. Every night was the same for her, cry, scream, think its not fair, then go to sleep. Repeat the next day.

Please don't make me think I have a chance.

Reborn stared at the tried figure of the Demica. He tried to comprehend what she just said. "What?"

Tsuna stared hard at Reborn, her eyes almost glistening with unshed tears, "Please don't make me think I have a chance."

Reborn looked a little startled, "What are you talking about?"

Tsuna just turned away, not explaining at all, "because I know I don't."

Reborn just watched her figure fade down the empty hallway, knowing that he just lost something he was meant to keep.