001

"Mark what the fuck is a Krispy Kreme?"

  Mark laughed from the other end of  the phone call, "It's a doughnut shop dumbfuck."

   Sean scoffed, staring at the doughnut box at his doorstep. "Why would you send me misspelled doughnuts?"

  "Because they're good," Mark answered,"think of it as a 'Welcome to America; permenently' kind of gift."

"You mean a housewarming gift?"

"Just eat the doughnuts Sean," Mark sighed, hanging up. Sean shrugged, opening the box and taking out a glazed, plopping down on his couch.
                               —
   Sean ate a dozen doughnuts in the span of 3 Fall Out Boy songs and he couldnt hate himself more. When he was done with the first 5, he told himself that he was only eating them because it was too late to go and buy groceries, but by the time "Sugar We're Going Down" came on, he knew that that was not the case anymore. Sean was just a fatass.
  The doorbell rang, causing Sean's head to snap up. Wiping his face with the hem of his shirt. Standing at his doorstep was a guy, not any older than 28 or 29, carrying a messenger bag, and most likely emotional baggage on top of that. 

"Can I help you?"

   The man looked up at Sean, his dark brown eyes matching his brown hair (and brown jacket for that matter).

   "No, not really. I just came to say hey, since I'm your new neighbor...or you're my new neighbor," The man laughed, "I'm not entirely sure how this works."

  "Well thanks, nameless neighbor."

   "O-Oh," he stuttered, playing with the strap of his bag, "my name is Matthew."

   "Sean."

  Matt nodded, looking down at his phone, ringing in his right hand. "I have to go; it's my girlfriend. See you around Sean."

   "Take care Matt."

  Sean closed the door, gravitating to his previous spot on the couch. He decided to make a mental note, L.A is fucking weird.

lol prepare for a storm