john loves emelia part 1

One day I said to emelia I want to date you. I known this girl for like 8 years and the funny thing is we still together. Yea, I made some stupid mistakes but nobody perfect. I will tell the story of part 1 of 4. One dreamy day I walked up to her and said "you wanna go out with me". She said yes. I did everything right. I loved her I told her I would love her till the day I died. I never would do anything to hurt her. I would bring her places like walk with her to the library and do other stuff. I went to the beach and the boardwalk and the waterpark and the tresel. All these times I love her more and more. I really loved this girl. Good thing see was raised right. One day we said what can we do in our grown up life. I said like we could get married and have kids she was 16 I was 15. I was going to propose to her but I think she wouldn't have said yes I have no clue. It was like the perfect love story. She was the cutest girl i have ever seen. She had surgery in her feet. People made fun of her i was there to comfort her everytime . She won't tell u but I was here life saver when the light was not bright. She is also the smartest kid I ever seen. I will type more later guys. So after all the things I really actually loved this girl. She would text me and my whole world would light up. If I saw her my life would light up even if I had a bad day. Yea it was the perfect love story. In till I cheated on her. I hope she knows I am so so sorry. I miss her so much I love her so much. I always  wanted to do more stuff with her I really do.