Seven 1/2

A/N: this chapter is just smut. but not just regular smut. these bitches get BUCK WILDDDDD. anyways, enjoy xxx

----------

(Dinah's POV)

"Remind me again why I allowed you to get Hawaiian pizza?" Dinah asked as she popped the last bit of her slice into her mouth.

"What do you mean allowed?" Normani teased. "I paid for it, and this is my Saturday night tradition. Which got moved to Sunday because we went to that party last night."

"Are you saying you didn't have fun?" Dinah questioned, biting her lip as she recalled what had happened between the two of them in the bathroom at that party.

"I didn't say that," Normani grinned. "I'm just saying we both made sacrifices. That's how relationships work."

"Relationships?" Dinah repeated, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Wait, no," Normani stammered. "That's not what I meant. I just-"

"Relax, Mani," Dinah smiled. "I know what you meant."

"Sorry," Normani replied as she shook her head. "I just didn't want you running off again after I said something stupid," she continued, referring to the little 'I love you' fiasco they had encountered the day before.

"Hey," Dinah pouted. "That's not fair. To either of us. Everything worked out fine," she added seriously as she reached for Normani's hand.

Normani nodded as she interlaced her fingers with Dinah's.

"Are you okay?" Dinah asked hesitantly. "I know yesterday was kind of an emotional day for you."

"I'm fine," Normani confirmed, a small smile on her lips. "Thank you though."

"I just want you to know that you can talk to me," Dinah said sincerely as she caressed the back of Normani's hand with her thumb. "About anything."

"I will," Normani smiled. "I appreciate that."

"Do you have any napkins?" Dinah asked, changing the subject as she wiggled a few of her fingers on the hand that wasn't clutching Normani's, which were covered in a thin layer of grease from the pizza.

"Yeah," Normani replied as she moved to get up.

"I can get them," Dinah said as she quickly hopped off of Normani's bed. "Just tell me where they are."

"Second drawer of my desk," Normani answered, nodding toward the end of her bed where her desk sat.

Dinah walked over to Normani's desk and opened the second drawer. Her eyes widened immediately when she saw what was in it. She hesitated for a moment before reaching down to take in her hand. She didn't have one, and she wasn't sure she had ever even seen one now that she'd thought about it. She stood up and looked over at Normani, holding it in the air.

"Oh my god," Normani laughed, nearly choking on the piece of pizza she had just brought to her lips. "I meant second drawer from the top, not the bottom."

"Is this...?" Dinah asked, her hand tightening on the object out of curiosity.

"A vibrator?" Normani finished for her, a grin plastered across her face. "Mhm," she answered.

"Do you...?" Dinah asked again, now holding it in both hands as she examined it.

"Sometimes," Normani nodded, amused by Dinah's apparent embarrassment as well as inexperience. "Have you never?"

"No," Dinah almost laughed as she shook her head.

"Come here," Normani smiled, throwing her piece of pizza back into the box and closing it before dropping it on the floor.