one

Leilani:

The loud, crowded lunch room filled my ears and eyes. No room to sit. No tables available except for the one by the trash cans.

Left for me. Of course. I sighed trying to find my way through the crowd, going over to the only table available. Sitting all by my lonesome.

But, something caught my eye. Someone. Derek James Luh. The senior I had the biggest crush on.

His eyes, his voice, his body. Everything about him attracted me to him. But he could never notice me. No one ever notices me.

Until now.

"Hey. I saw you sitting alone lil mama and I thought I could keep you some company."

I stared at him for a minute trying to figure out why he was talking to me. Nate Maloley is talking to me.

"Uh hey yeah. Thanks." I said clearing the thoughts out of my head.

"I saw you staring at Derek and his new girl." he said gagging.

"Yeah..."

"Why are you always staring at them?" He asked curiously

"Because...he's my crush, and I imagine that girl to be me." I mumbled

"Why don't you go over there and talk to him? You're hot, he'd like you." He asked me again.

"Because I've never had sex, I hardly know the meaning of it, he loves sex."

"Well, I could...give you sex lessons if you'd like?"

"Are you sure that's okay. I mean you barely know anything about me. I could be an ax murderer."

"Nah, you don't look or seem like the type. But here's my address and you could come over to my house later and we could get to know each other." he said writing his address down on my arm.

I smiled lightly, "thank you."

He nodded winking, "anytime baby girl."

-

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

-ari👑