Random story

K so I'm bored and I feel like typing sooooooooooooooo I'm just gonna type a random story and end it when I feel like.

                            Once upon a time there was a cat that had a dream of being a duck. He would go to the big blue lake known as the big blue lake and try to swim like a duck, always sinking to the bottom since he wasn't a duck.

                           One day while he was at the big blue lake about to try his 579th attempt of swimming like a duck, he heard a little quack right next to him. It was a duck, swimming up to him!

                         "Hi there mr. cat!" the little duck said.

                        "Hello little duck" the cat replied.

                     "Why are you wet?" the little duck asked.

"I'm trying to swim like a duck, for I dream of being one." the cat explained.

                      "Wow, your silly!" the duck giggled. "If you want, I can help you achieve your dream of being a duck" the little duck offered.

                   "Thanks!" the cat said, thanking the duck. "Step into the water" the duck instructed him. The cat did as he was told.  "Now lean on top of me, and I'll help you swim across the lake." the cat looked at the duck worriedly.

                     "Are you sure? I don't think that's a good idea..." the cat said worriedly.

                     "Don't worry! I'm strong enough to carry you" the duck reasured the cat.

                    "Ok.." The cat then leaned onto the duck, then sank into the water. The cat quickly sat up in the water since it was shallow, and took a minute to calm himself after sinking into the water. As he looked around, he couldn't find the duck.

                 He looked all around until he saw bubbles rise from the water. He quickly stood up, and the duck floated into the surface. The cat's eyes widened, and realised what happened. He quickly got out of the water, and whistled casually as he left the big blue lake.

                 Ever since then, he never went to the big blue lake, and never tried to be a duck again. He remained a cat eversince.

                       The moral of this story is that you should never try to be anyone else besides yourself, or else you might accidentally sit on and drown a duck.

                                                                           The end.

Welp, that got dark fast .3.