2

Once we reached my home in New York, I showed him the room he would stay in and showed him around my penthouse.

My penthouse had two floors, downstairs  had a full kitchen, one master bathroom connected to the master bedroom, a living room, and a Landry room. Upstairs had my master bedroom which was connected to a master bathroom, one office room, and a small living room.

On the outside of the penthouse I had a small garden filled with bushes, cherry blossom trees, and my favorite plants. I also had a swimming pool along with a hanging round bed.

Edward: "You have a nice home. It's very high."

you: " This building is only 7 stories high. I guess living on the top of the building can seem scary. I just enjoy the view."

You: "You must want to take a shower or bath after this long journey here."

Edward then looked at his hands, then at me.

You : "Oh, you must not be used to using them yet. I'll help you wash up. Here,I think I have a pair of swimming shorts that my pal left here." I then went upstairs and got a pair of old swimming shorts, and I had changed into my swimsuit. I then went to the bathroom and helped Edward change out of his clothes, when the black bondage suit came off, I closed my eyes and waited for him to tell me it was okay to look.

After he gave the okay, I turned on the water for the bath tub and waited for it to get full. My bathroom was huge with a big shower in the middle of the room with glass on all four sides of the shower, the tube was big enough for 3 people, the bathroom was my dream bathroom basically.

I noticed his body wasn't covered in scars like his face was. This was probably because of the thick black suit. I was surprised to find human looking skin underneath, his skin was as white as his face was and he has a well toned body surprisingly.

After we finished taking a bath, I had let him change into pajamas, then told him to sit down at the table.

You: "I'm going to fix your messy hair. " I then add a detangler spray in his hair and start to brush his curly hair.

After a battle of tug or war with Edward's hair I had finally finished brushing it. His hair was now wavy and long, maybe I should get someone to cut it? Maybe tomorrow I'll show him the city and start his education, after all, I have nothing but time now.