Chapter 2

"So, did you have a good night last night baby?" Brad asked his son when he finally sauntered into the kitchen, his very wet diaper nearly knocking his knees as he walked.

"Yeah. I loved having Shawn babysit me instead, and I want him to always babysit me."

"Right. Does that have something to do with you maybe wanting him to be your boyfriend?"

"Maybe just a bit. How did you know though, or did you guys talk last night and he told?"

"Actually, both. I knew you were going to ask him, instead you nearly raped the poor boy, but he also told me when I got home. I got home early, my date was a bust, so I came home early and we talked for almost an hour, maybe more, not too sure. Just try not to push him too far or too fast, he's not quite as confident with being gay as you are, and it's still scary to him."

"Oh, I know, I wouldn't hurt him."

"Then what was that nearly raping him all about?"

"Oh daddy, I didn't nearly rape him, I just kissed him and ground my dick in his face through my underwear, so that he would loosen up a bit, so that he could admit to himself that he was gay. I've known he was for a while, but I knew that he was scared of it, well, I'm not, so I helped him out."

"Well, it wasn't exactly the way I was going to attempt to break him from his shell, but I guess it worked."

"Yeah, it did. You should have seen how hot and hard he was after I kissed him, and then he almost broke down and sucked me right then and there, but then he panicked. I knew I had to back off then, or I would have really gotten in trouble. I went and got ready for bed, and then called him in so that we could talk, and we talked for a long time, and I finally made him admit it to himself that he was gay, and then I made him tell me, out loud. That was the hardest part for him I think, but he'll be okay."

"You know, for someone who barely passes school, and I constantly have to goad into doing his homework, you sure are smart at times."

"I'm smart all the time daddy, I just hate school work, it's so boring. I'd rather be doing something instead."

"I know, you're very hands on, just like me, but at least I did pretty good in school. So, you even told him that you liked diapers, that was risky, but it seemed to help as well."

"I knew he wouldn't tell, because I knew that he had wet his bed and wore Goodnites for it until he was eleven. People who used to or still do bed wet don't usually rat on those that still do, it's an honor thing."

"Good point, and pretty true too I suppose."

"So, what are we gonna do today daddy?"

"Not too sure. We have some yard work and housework to do, but other than that, I had no real plans."