39

*ericks pov*
It's five in the morning and I just arrived here in Airport of Miami🛬. The tour is over and I didn't tell Emely. I wanted to surprise her. I missed her so damn much and my little princess Alexa. I got an uber to go to our house. It was an hour drive. We arrived at the house and I paided the uber guy and her drove off. I opened the door and rose was at the door wanting her tail. I picked her up and petted her and slowly walked in carrying my luggage. I closed the door quietly. And dropped off my stuff on the couch and put rose on the floor. I slowly walked up stairs making sure I didn't make any noise. I opened the door to our room and found Emely and Alexa together on the bed asleep. I walked over towards the bed slowly. I kissed Emely in her pink lips I missed. And kissed Alexa's forehead. I admired Emelys beauty for  a minute and then kissed her again. While grabbing her hand.

"Alexa im tired let me sleep"she said while her eyes were closed. I intertwined our fingers together.

"Mami I love you" I said. And she opened a eye. Her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Erick" she said. And got up from the bed like nothing and jumped on me. I grabbed her by her thighs.

"Your back oh my god oh my god"she screamed.

"I missed-"she was saying until I crashed my lips on to hers. She kissed back instantly. She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. Her lips were so sweet and soft. We kissed in sync. And then heard yawning. Emely pulled away and got off me.

"Daddy" I heard Alexa's little cute voice say.

"Princess" I screamed and she came towards me and hugged me.

"Daddy I missed you"she said as I heard sniffling.

"I missed you too my princesa but look what I brought you" I said to her.

"It's in my bag down stairs I'll be back"I said and she let go of me.

I walked down stairs and got the pink teddy bear I got for Alexa and a big heart chocolate box for Emely and a necklace.

I walked upstairs and put the gifts behind my back.

''alexa close your eyes and emely you too'' I said.

they did as told and covered their eyes.

'' okay now open them''i said.

alexa grabbed the stuffed animal and hugged it.

'' thank you so so so much daddy I love it'' she said and pulled me in for a hug.

''your welcome my little princesita'' and I kissed her cheek. she let go of me and ran out the room.

''aw babe you brought me chocolate your the cutest'' she said as she smiled displaying her beautiful dimples.

'' no your the custest'' I said and moved closer to her.

''I have something else for you also beautiful'' I said and brought out the necklace I got her.

I opened it and took out the necklace. She saw it.

"It's beautiful"she said as I handed it to her.

She gave it back and picked up her hair. I put the necklace around her neck and clipped it together.

"Thank you but you shouldn't have baby"she said as she looked at the necklace with her initial on it and a turquoise heart on it.

"Your my wife already so yeah I should have because your my everything baby"I told her as I grabbed her chin to look at me.

Her hazel eyes met mine and I started leaning in to touch her pink plump lips again.she closed her eyes and leaned in also. I closed my eyes and then our lips touched. We kissed in sync  and her hand went up to grab my jawline and pulled me closed. My hands went up to her arms. I slowly slid my tongue into her mouth. And she refused and took over. She  slid hers in mine and we started fighting for dominance. She won. And then pulled away. I opened my eyes and gave her a confused look. She pecked my lips and smiled. She got up from the bed.

"Come on let's go eat I'm hungry"she said and slid on some sandals.

"Okay let's go I'm hungry also"I said and stood up from the bed.

We walked out and got Alexa and left to go eat breakfast.

While we were waiting for our food me and Emely were talking.

"Erick tomorrow I made an appointment to take family pictures just me you and Alexa okay" she said.

"Okay you know I could take pictures also right I love photography" I told her.

"Yeah I know but I need you in the picture so I asked the boys if they can help us and take pictures of us"she said.

"Aight" I said and then the waitress came with our food.  We ate and then went home. I slept most of the day because on tour o didn't get enough sleep because of the different time changes. But anything for our cnconwers. The tour was lit but I missed my Emely and my princess.

Hey guys I've been lagging so much on my story's sorry😭it's because I've had writers block and idk I haven't had time and I'm grounded bc of my stupid grades I only have an F in geometry because that's not my shit I hate it and the teacher. Anyways I'm trying to finish this story so I can focus on she's different. So yeah gtg it's like midnight here in Cali.
Byeeeee ily guys 😭💖💖💖
-Emely Colón💘🇵🇷