☆Arguments☆

●Charlotte's Pov●

I was stood in the kitchen, standing up against our kitchen top, sucking a lollipop. Grandad had gone to town, to buy christmas presents for me and my brother, Lachlan.

((Picture above is Charlotte))

Lachlan was sat down at our kitchen table and mum was stood in the doorway, on the phone.
"Really? That's great! Thankyou. Yeah okay, bye, bye." She said. She put the phone down. "Who was that?" I ask. "No-one." She lies. "Oh, Charlotte?" She asks. "What?" I reply. "Your not going to like what I have to say, but if your grades don't get higher," She starts. "Then," I say. "Then I'm sorry, but Hopscotch is going to have to go." She says looking sorry. "No. He can"t!" I object. "I'm sorry." She says. "No your not." I argue before walking out.

●Chrissie's Pov●

"Oh jesus." I sigh under my breath. "Well is it any wonder? You just threatened to take her horse off her." My teenage son says. I go to look out of the window. I see my teenage daughter riding her horse around the land. "Charlie, dinner." I call out of the window. She jumps off her horse, ties it to a post and walks towards me. "So I thought maybe we could go shopping tommorow?" Mum suggests. "I'm not that sort of girl." She replies. I sigh and go to do the tea. "If you won't talk to me then please talk to someone. Your brother, your grandad-" I'm interrupted by my teenage daughter. "Why do you refer to people like that? It's as if you don't like them. 'Talk to your brother.' I mean what does that even mean? He has a name you know." She argues. "What is wrong with you?" I ask her. "Nothing." She mutters. "Well it obviously is." I continue. "I'M FINE!" She shouts. "I'm going to my room." She whispers, after a short silence. "What about your dinner?" I say, softly. "Not hungry." She says walking up to her room.

Sorry for the short chapter, accidentally got caught on my phone and the teacher confiscated it😂 Then she turned around and she said "what is wattpad? I might download that."😂I was like errr exscuse me, but you should not be reading other peoples phones😂