[ 6 ]

[Z O L A]🔶🔸

I sat down the table and look around. Odell was on his phone while Zenyatta was talking to jasmine. Sonny was playing with his food while kordell was trying to stop him. My mom and the luna was talking while dad and alpha was being loud as hell.

I had to take a moment of silence. It was like the mannequin challenge. I got up from my seat and walk to the bathroom which was down the hall. I open the door and close it. I look at myself in the mirror and smirk. I do look good. How can Odell not like this?

As I open the door, I bump into something hard and heavy. I look up to see Odell. His face was beautiful up close. "Move out the way weirdo"he push me away from the bathroom.

"And back to the mean Odell"I mumble. I walk back to the dinning room to see the two families getting along. Odell Sr stood up with his wine glass. He tap the wine glass with his spoon and smile at my parents.

"I wanted to say. Thank y'all for coming into my lovely home. Seeing my lovely family. But I really wanted to promote you. White fang. To be my beta"Odell Sr said. I thought about why he didn't have a beta this whole time?

"Alpha that's a huge step"my dad said. He look at me, my sister and my mother. "I'll take it sir"he shook alpha hand then kiss the luna cheek.

"Alright. I'll have my Butler show yall your rooms"alpha said.

"Wait. What about McKayla"I said.

"Who is McKayla?"the luna ask.

"She's my niece. She ran away from home. The alpha where my sister is, is very dangerous and wanted to mate with her. Didn't even care that if that's his mate or not"my dad said.

"That sounds cruel. Poor little girl. Bring her in"the Alpha said. I smile so wide.

"Momma. Can me and Zenyatta run back to get McKayla"I said smiling away.

"Of course..."my father cut my mom off.

"No it's to dangerous"he said.

"But father. I want to stretch my legs"I said.

"Yeah me too"Zen said. My father sigh then nod his head.

"Be careful"he kiss our foreheads. We took off our shoes and jewelry. I turn into my beautiful white wolf. Zenyatta change into her grey wolf. She had green beautiful eyes while I had blue.

We ran to the back actually racing. I love to run with my sister. It's fun and you feel free. After running, we finally made it to the cottage.

"McKayla"Zenyatta called her. She walk in the cottage to find clothes on the floor. This is for kayla. I look to also see a tuxedo. Wait whole up. I open my room door, well peek to find Odell on top McKayla in my bed having sex. I back up hitting the painting making it fall.

"What was that?"I heard Odell say. I walk to the front with tears down my eyes. McKayla knew that I liked Odell. Why? Why would she do this to me.