"I Just Want You To Dance With Me Tonight"

Dipper's (POV)

When the party first started, I was planning on having just one dance with Wendy. But instead I was ditched to deal with the customers who also wanted to dance and have fun. So what do I do? Oh, just make an army of clones of myself. Why? Because I needed help to make sure that my dance with Wendy went perfectly. But unfortunately, Mabel was right I got in my own way. Quite literally. But I'm getting ahead of myself, let my start from the beginning. It was just around the time that Mabel was just getting down with her new friends. I straighten my bow tie and went to find Wendy. When I finally found her, I Cha Cha my way to her.

"Great news Wendy, I found someone to take of the concessions for me." I smiled at her. She smiled back and spoke up.

"That's awesome, you can hang out with Robbie and me." Wait what?! I turned over and saw Robbie there with his bike. Great. Wendy put her arm around me and spoke up again to her friend.

"Robbie, you remember Dipper from the convenience store." She smiled.

"Um no." He faked, trying to act cool.

"Yo Wendy, check out my new guitar." He pulled out his guitar and played a few notes. Wendy was actually impressed.

"Woah cool." She smiled again. I then had a jealously fantasy about Wendy dancing with Robbie and punching me in the gut. Even though it was only in my head, I still felt the pain. My phone then rang, I answered it and it was my clone.

"Hey buddy, it's me, you. I just had the same jealously fantasy." He told me.

"We got to get rid of Robbie of I ever want to dance with Wendy." I said into the phone quietly so Wendy couldn't hear me.

"Hey Dipper, we're going to go sit on the couch, meet us when you're done." I gave her thumbs up and spoke up frantic.

"Oh no, they're going to sit on the couch, what do we do?" I asked scared. An idea then pops into my head and I spoke up again.

"I got an idea." I said.

"I got the same one, but we're gonna need some help." My clone told me. I realized he was right and we both go to the copy machine room. I print off another clone of myself and spoke up.

"And that's where you come in number three." I said smiling.

"But what if Robbie catches me? I'll be all alone." He points out. I thought he had a good point so I print off another copy. But it jammed and came out all wrong.

"Come on, you're not gonna pair me up with him are you?" Number three asked.

"Shhhhh! Don't be rude!" Tyrone snapped. He turns back to paper jam Dipper and spoke up again.

"Hey buddy, hey, it's okay." He comforted him.

"Okay, just one more clone." I said to them. I cloned out another copy and him and three went to get Robbie's bike. Meanwhile Mabel was in a contest with some blond named Pacifica.

"Always means forever."

"Always, forever." She sang.

"I used to sing like that, until my voice changed." Mabel's friend complained.

"Try and top that! Oh and Granda, you sound like a professional wrestler." Pacifica laughed.

"I wanna put her in a headlock, and make her feel pain!" Granda shouted.

"It's not over until it's over sisters!" Mabel in courage.

"Watch this!" She said running to the stage. I then saw Wendy coming up behind her. I was confused until I heard her speak up.