ch.1--Jeydon

Jeydon Wale got up that morning on Bryan Stars' couch at 7:15. 'Tf am I doing up.....I want sleeps!!' He thought. He could hear Johnnie Guilbert and Drake Christopher aka Drakestopher in the other room, probably recording something for the channel. The YouTube collab channel MDE called Bryan's house their HQ, and all of them were there to start Warped Tour later today.
Alex Dorame walked into the living room "Hey Jeydon. How'd you sleep?"
"I mean good, I guess..... Why is everybody awake?!? Too fn early for this!"
"Well, if it helps, Bryan isn't up yet, and Shannon said she usually isn't until 9." Alex always knew what to say to everybody. She was so sweet. A big sister to everybody except Johnnie.
"Hey Alex? Can I ask you something?"
"Of course. Little Wale boy!"
Alex jumped on Jeydon and made both of them fall off the couch and bust into laughter.
"How do you think W.T. is gonna go? I mean, I'm kinda nervous. I've never been to this as a sponsor before."
"Jeydon, this is my second year doing this. It'll be fine. All of us were nervous last year, and it was the best weeks of the summer. Wait till we get to Texas tho man. Pack some shorts is all I'm gonna say!"

-Hey guys tell me what you think! Chapter two will be out soon, probably by Friday night. Constructional criticism only please! Enjoy
~~Jay