|Bio|

Well, my name's Jett. You've probably gathered that by now,
I'm 17 years old,
I have a sister called Amelia IRL (I call her Mia for short) That I'm annoyingly protective of because she's a dumbass-blonde (Chill, just kidding, she's just a plain dumbass.)
We both live in NYC with our parents but I'm moving out to go to Uni soon.
I do boxing after school and I take Physical Ed for GCSE.
I guess you could say I have quite a lot of friends at school, I mean don't get me wrong I'm not super popular or anything, plus i only have four friends that I'm actually really close with.
Like it says in the description, I do smoke. And once again, I'm not proud of it but I just find it takes the pressure off. Seriously though, don't smoke. It's a shitty thing to do and only idiots like me do it.
When I'm not smoking/training/hanging with my friends, I usually just play video games or some random crap, until my Dad comes into my room and forces me to study.

My mother thinks I could do something better with my life than just athletics and gym, but I really don't give a fuck about school anymore.
I study a lot because they both make me, and I guess I'm somewhat intelligent but I just want school to be over so I can focus on myself instead of some annoying-ass teacher telling me what to do everyday.
Tbh I can't wait to move out.
My parents are always fighting about random shit and I'm getting pretty fucking tiered of it. Like I love 'em and all but they just don't put up with one another anymore.
It doesn't help when they start having a go at me for no reason the morning after they had a fight.

Anyway, that's all there really is to my boring, shit life. I hope you enjoyed, I'll probs to random updates here, comment any questions you have or whatever, not that anyone really cares or will, lmao.
Bye,,