Where is the other half?

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go find the other half!" Scott suggests enthusiastically.

"I was hoping you'd say that!" I smile.

"Well lets go!" Stiles says, heading to the window.

"Not through the window dumbass!" I yell to stiles who was just about to place his hand on the window. He lifts his hand back to his side and heads to the door me and Scott are out of.

We are sprinting to Stiles make-shift jeep. I then remember something...

"Oh, sh#t I left my back-pack at Scott's house," I slap my head.

"Well go and get it, we'll wait for you here,"

"Okay, thanks," I say as I turn around and begin to sprint back to Scott's house.

I hate being by myself in the dark, its terrifying. You have no idea who is lurking in the shadows. Finally I reach Scott's house and get my bag using my key for his house. I decide to take a short cut through a dark allyway. That is also terrifying. I begin cautiously making my way down the tunnel to hell. I am very on edge and jump every time my foot snaps a twig or rustles a leaf. I eventually reach the end of the allyway. Before I can say my praises, I feel man-like hands grabs my shirt on either side of my shoulders and pushes me to the floor so that he (I assume that considering how strong they were) was on top of me. My head smacks the floor, I groan and squint, trying to make out the mans face. He looks like he is in his young 20s. He has short black hair and a pointed nose. Quite handsome.

"Wow, you really know how to sweep a girl off her feet," I sigh, sarcastically.

"Oh, uhm, sorry I thought you were someone else," he says as he gets off of me.

He gives out his hand to help me up and I take it. After I pat all the dirt off my coat we both stand there awkwardly looking at each other.

"Okayyy, so I'm just gonna go..." Almost as soon as I say it I turn around, I feel his warm hand hold mine and pull me back so I am looking at him.

"Hey wait," he yells back at me, grabbing my hand causing me to spin around and look at him. Before I can tell him to let go of me, my sight of a desperate face of a young man is drowned out by fire. Now all I can see is a house, a house of death, almost burning to the ground. I can hear screams of both children and adults. Before I can see anymore, I feel the young man let go of my hand and the vision I just saw fades. What just happened? I stare at him for a moment before running to Stiles jeep in fear.