Chapter 5

Raven pov
so on are way to the beach with music blasting.When he turned it down.

"So do you go and run around the park like that all the time"he said with a smile on his face

"No not all the time but when I do it when I board at the house" I said

"So tell me about you" he ask

"Well we're do I start when I was six My mom die and my dad start abused me and once I was old a enough I move in with my friend destiny. " I said (I felt like I could tell him everything like I could trust him)

He look at me in the eyes and said "I'm sorry about your mom and dad"

And that when we got to the beach we got out and I grab my towel and and grab his of course it was batman which was cute. I ran on to the sand and I jump and squealed because I was hot and I turn around to find Andy laughing at me I frown and stuck my tough out at him. We found a place to put are towel.

Andy pov
When I got to here house I knock on her door and when see opened it she was so cute. I just want to kiss her but I did not.We got in my car and start to drive and talk and all and then we got there and she got out and ran on to the sand and then she jump up and squealed which was so cute I was laughing.Something about her make so special to me I think I love like her.She different from any other girl I meet.

I grab her arm and pull her to the ocean we get the and it cold.
"Andy it cold" she say
I pick her up and carry her in to the ocean "don't you dare drop me in"she said clinging on for life
I grin and drop my arm and say sorry she get up and jump on my back pull me down in to the water.

After a couple of hour of hang out at the beach go and dry.

-----------------------------------------what do you think going to happened next Andy fall for Raven but the question is she falling for Andy??? Have to wait and find out good night my bvb peeps.