Normal as can be..

Jenna ran upstairs opened her brown door with a sign that said " Ur very welcome as long as I'm not being me!" She threw her bag as is landed quite far and toppled over. Jenna picked up the book vlog on. Hmm how about we read about... Jenna flicked pages licked her finger and kept flicking the pages. "Oh how about Joe!" She said quite much happily. She kept the book open and slammed the book on her knees to get a good look at the pages. Jenna was reading about Joey quite normally but as she flicked to the next page two small slips slipped out the page!? "Huh what r these" she questioned putting down her book but in that weird looking position when u slam the book face down to keep it open so u don't loose ur page. Picking up the two slips sh began to read. "Hello you are the one lucky winner to meet everyone in this book.." Jenna stopped reading suddenly. " I can take Chloe,Andrea,Nicole,Ellie,Kate!" She kept reading the note " but remember you can only take one person!" Just one Jenna shouted in her head. But I can't possibly take only one person unless.... I know I can take one of my friends that r the nicest but only tell them that I'm bringing them so nobody knows... It's also a test to see if there good without knowing the prize! " I'm a GENIUS!" said Jenna holding the tickets SUPER tight! She went downstairs and told her mum everything. "Miss You are not going out without a adult for 7 days You're only 13!" Jenna felt a pain like a nail getting stabbed in her chest but instead it was her mums voice staving her excitement until it died off!