"WHAT YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT???!!!" Shouted Jenna. Her mum put her hands on her hips and shook her head curling her lips so if you had to show she had a mouth would be the curve where her lips should be. Jenna stamped her foot off the floor she ripped off her black beanie and a small strand of hair poked up. Jenna stormed off to her room and slammed her door shut tight and threw herself and on her bed! She let out a big sigh like she had been holding her breath for a month. She looked at the ticket " TOMORROW IS WHEN I LEAVE!!! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY CONVINCE MY MUM TO LET ME TAKE A FRIEND AND AFTER THAT DECIDE WICH ONE!!" Jenna had an idea! I'll just sneak there Jenna said in her head! Jenna packed her clothes and hid the suit case away." Now just too decide who too take but I don't have enough time to decide who!?" Jenna cried. She scrolled through her contacts..."well Nicole is very nice better text her!" Too Nicole I got tickets to go see everyone in vlog on I can only take one person! But I'm taking you! My mum said I have to go with her but I will tell her nah lets not go but sneak out with you! Up for it x?          Nicole: sure! I'll start getting packed what Time do I come and I will not tell ANYONE! X.                                                                                                                                   Jenna: it's early but about 7:30 but I gtg now and get packed u should too!