Chapter 41

A/N So I've been listening to "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthurtas I wrote this chapter so I would definately recommned listening to it as you read (linked above) - it's slow, acoustic, emotional and the lyrics go well with how your character is feeling. Enjoy! (It will probs need playing more than once to last the whole chapter idek)

"Home sweet home." Dan smiles, walking into the hallway and looking around.

Phil links his arm with Dan's and guides him up the stairs whilst you slip off your shoes and walk into Dan's bedroom and place his bag down beside the piano. As you spin around to face the hall and exit, you see Dan standing right in front of you. He places his hands on your hips and briefly places his lips against yours.

"Thank you gorgeous." He whispers, his deep, husky voice making your heart skip a beat.

"For what?" You ask, trying so hard not to smile but failing miserably.

"Getting me out of that hell hole." He giggles, placing his lips hastily against yours again.

You feel his large hands gripping onto the backs of your thighs, lifting you up and allowing you to wrap your legs around his torso.

You suddenly pull away from his lips and place your forehead against his.

"Are you sure this is okay?" You question, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Believe me - there's nothing else that can hurt me after what I've gone through." He tells you.

You rub your nose against his and grin. He is such a beautiful person - inside and out.

"What's on your mind Princess?" He questions, pecking your lips.

"You." You respond.

Dan does his smirk that he knows drives you crazy and bites down on his bottom lip.

"Why's that?" He asks, staring straight into your eyes.

"I just can't get over how perfect you are." You admit, looking down from his eyes and going bright red from embarrassment.

Dan places two fingers on your chin and lifts your head up so that you are looking back at him.

"I'm not the perfect one." He says, flirtaciously winking.

"Stop doing this to me!" You groan.

"Doing what?" He grins, knowing full well what he's doing.

"Making me like this!" You say, rolling your eyes.

"Like what?" He chuckles.

"You know exactly what!" You laugh, "Fight me Howell!"

"Alright then!"

Forgetting that you are still wrapped around him, Dan runs furthur into his bedroom and throws you onto the the monochrome sheets of his bed, pinning you down by your wrists, your legs still wrapped around his torso.

"Daniel~" You giggle, trying to fight him off.

Dan begins tickling your sides, making you shriek with laughter and he does that crinkly-eyed smile that makes you weak.

"Stop~"

"You gotta say who the winner is first!" He teases.

"You." You laugh, "You're the winner!"

"Sure am!" He winks, moving furthur down onto you.

He places his warm hands against your stomach and then shakes his head.