Chapter3

~kian's Pov~
Wow I didn't know Jc had feelings for me like that now. Now I feel a little bad because he shouldn't. Feel like he couldn't have told me because he knows I'm the chill type. So I will tell you my opinion on things real quick without feeling weird about it.
So kian looks at Jc walks over to him hugs and kisses him. I think I might like you to Jc I just have been holding back. On the thought of it
never knew I would end up liking a guy
especially you. Now this is awkward can we be Friends and not feel awkward says Jc. Yeah we
can try but idk if we should tell any of our friends or not because I don't think they watch.
Our Videos so I really don't know who we can trust.
I think we can trust Ricky and he might have a solution to the problem. Kian call Ricky the phone to see if he can come over.

Ring!! Ring!!
R-hello
K-uhh can you come over
R-sure what up?
K-we have to talk to you in person
R-we?who's that?
K-me and Jc just come over please dude
R-ok kian I'm coming over now

15 minutes pass by Jc here's a knock at the door.
"Hey Jc said Rickey so what did you and kian want me for".
"Jc yelled kian's name kian come down here Rickey's here ok!!"
"Hey Rickey come sit down on the couch said kian ok".
"So me and Jc made a video on out channel and we finally kissed".
"I saw that on twitter but I didn't think it was true so what's the big deal?".
"The big deal is that I- Jc cuts kian off the big deal is that me and kian have feelings for each other now".
"Aww that's so cute but y'all need my help with that if you have feelings for each other then go out on a date and see how that works out".