Chapter 18: Hello Old Friend

A  few months later, in the brisk of winter, Team Gems and Star enjoy some fun in the snow. By this time of the year Sapphire forgot about the worry she had about Mercury and decided just to enjoy her final two years at the collage. Soon Hamal just suddenly is gone no notice, no nothing. It took about 5 minutes but Izar said "Hey Guys, Where's is Hamal?" 

"I dont know, he was just with us" Merak said.

"Maybe he just went back to the dorm to warm up, He get cold really easily" Izar said.

"Anyways, I'm getting cold myself. Wanna go get some hot chocolate or something?" Ruby  asked the rest of them.

"Sure" The other tells her. Some they all go the local cafe, because Sapphire didn't want to the coffee shop, and grab some hot chocolate and a little bit of food with Hamal because he went off somewhere with them.

"So, Guys what do you going to do after you graduate next year?" Sapphire ask Team Star, when her mouth for full with food.

"I believe we all will going on solo mission but I remember Hamal saying something about his goal to fully understand his type of magic so that he can help instead of harm" Merak said.

"Actually Acrab and I were going to hit up one of those two people mission after" Izar said after he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Well I guess I will take a solo mission then." Merak said.

"Anyways," Acrab asked "what are you girl going to do?"

"We plan to take a team mission." Emerald said, "Something toldus that we should not split up."

"Man, where have the year gone" Merak asked. "I left just a couple week ago we all just meet at our party freshman year."

"hey hey, remember that guy who ruin the party we threw?" Izar jokingly ask.

"Oh man, what where happen to him" Acrab asked.

"You mean Mercury" Sapphire got worried. Just the guys talking about him bring her back to the worrying that she had at the begin of the year. Pushing her back to state where she would speak much.

Hamal return to place in which the two team were have fun in the snow to notice that everyone have left. He heard russel among the bush near by where he was standing. "Guys..." Hamal was worried. He take a step back and hears it again. "This isn't funny guys" He hear it once again. "Seriously guys quit it."

Hamal turn around and there in the bushes and a guy whom looked familiar to him but he couldn't put the name to the face.

"Hello," The guy said to Hamal "Nice to see you again. It been far too long."