First Warning

"This years newbies are driving me insane." Daichi rubbed his temples, shutting his eyes.

"Especially that kid with the glasses," Oikawa said, his face filled with worry. "Kyotani got his ass kicked during the training simulation after Kei's glasses broke." Sounds of surprise and worry rose from the silence in the room.

"I'm starting to reconsider whether he should be a spy or not." Daichi walked over to a shelf, pulling out a file folder. "He's too violent. But we have other, bigger problems to deal with." He put the file folder on the table, which read 'Shiratorizawa.' The room became fatally quiet. Not even a single breath was heard.

"Karasuno is being targeted," Daichi said, his voice steady. The other executives wondered how he was so calm when it was his agency that was being targeted. "In the mission data files, they kept referring to Shoyo as 'their agent,' as if he worked there prior to coming to Karasuno. It honestly gives me chills, thinking if this information is true or not, and I fear for the day they come to this agency."

"They're gonna rip you to shreds!" Bokuto blurted. Kuroo smacked the back of his head. "Way to be encouraging. That isn't exactly something you should be saying at a time like this." Oikawa leaned back, his gaze focused on Daichi.

"What are you gonna do?" Daichi sighed, shutting his eyes.

"I'm already knees deep in paperwork after the arrival of the new recruits. I'm gonna have to disappear for a while and leave Koushi to the agency. I trust him and his strength will prepare the agency and the agents for what's heading their way." He stood, picking up the file folder, ready to leave.

"What happens when they do come?" Oikawa played with a stray piece of hair. "Won't you need help from your trusted allies?" Daichi put a hand on the door, not even turning to face Oikawa when he spoke.

"I'll call you when I need you."

And that was that. That would be the last time they saw him for a while.

~

The sun shined brightly today, and Kiyoko had to use her hand to block the sun as she worked at her desk. As she was in the middle of writing a report, a tall figure walked through the agency entrance. She moved her hand to see who it was, but the sun temporarily blinded her. 

As the figure walked closer, they blocked out the sun with their body and her eyesight adjusted. When she finally saw who it was, her eyes widened in surprise.

Kiyoko ran all the way to the other end of the agency, to Sugawara's desk. He was typing away planning events, researching profiles, and booking training sites for the agents. After Daichi left, he's been piled with this sort of work. 

Papers were scattered about his desk, which was usually well organized and clean. Two empty mugs sat off to the side, and his hair was messier than usual. Once he noticed Kiyoko's presence, he turned in his chair to face her.

"Kiyoko. Do you need something?" He began tidying up his desk as she spoke.

"It's Azumane. He's back." Suga shot up from his desk, knocking some papers off.

"I have to leave. Show him what's new, and all that. Daichi needs to know this."

Suga burst into Daichi's apartment. Daichi had given him an extra key and told him where he'd be going for a while, in case he needed him. He looked in all the rooms before barging into Daichi's bedroom. Daichi was laying on his bed, his legs crossed. His eyes were glued to the white ceiling, and he looked pretty relaxed.

"Azumane's back." 

"Oh?" Daichi put his legs down, glancing over at Suga.

Suga sat on the bed. "Yes. Kiyoko saw him walk into the agency today. I thought you'd want to see him after all this time. I thought the same thing for his case. You haven't seen each other for years. Don't tell me you forgot about him."