Soulfulheartshipping 1 (RedxKotone)

1. Soulfulheartshipping (RedxKotone)

"HEY RED!" The brunette yelled enthusiastically while bursting into the cave Red lived in. She waited for a few seconds just to realize that he wasn't there. Kotone pouted she didn't feel like waiting, but if it was Red then it was worth waiting for a few minutes, right? She waitedfor five minutes, then half an hour and finally an hour and a half she gave up and threw a tantrum, what was the whole point of coming here, if Red decided to go out? "Gosh this is so upsetting!" the girl shouted obviously annoyed by the fact that she waited for hours and he was still not there "it was going to be the first Christmas we were going to spend together." she murmured, while looking at the ground, when she noticed a few tears wre already falling on the rocky floor of the cave, why was she crying? She had no idea that it affected her so much. after a few sobs her anger came back and quickly mumbled "WellwhateverI'mgonnaspendmyholidaysinmytownasalways, it doesn't mean anything after all." she was bit frustrated.  

Between sobs and growls, she felt that suddenly a pair of strong arms were surrounding her, and while resting his chin on top of her head, someone said with his husky voice "Kotone... don't cry", the surprised girl jumped away and felt her face heating up, she didn't expect him to show up at that time, and she didn't want him to see her crying. Somehow she managed to say almost yelling "I-i'm not crying" but her voice was trembling, because of her anger, her sobs and her nervousness. The red eyed trainer looked at her and grinned, she looked so cute being embarrased. He showed her the big white bag he was carrying, and she simply stared at it blankly, until she noticed her name written in a beautiful red and green card. "I-is it for me?" she asked quite nervous, and Red nodded. "THANK YOU RED!" she shouted with a smile from ear to ear, almost as if she wasn't crying a few moments ago. The brunette peeked inside the bag and what she found honestly surprised her: A pair of knee guards, snow shoes and a small red box. She looked puzzled at the gift Red had gotten her, and when he noticed, the trainer looked away and mumbled softly "The other day, you fell down because you slipped on the ice and scraped your knee... and I think the necklace will look good on you." At the moment he finished his sentence Kotone's puzzled expresion changed to a huge grin, she couldn't believe that he was indeed listening to her rambling. She told him exactly six days ago that she slipped and fell down, for her it was a minor incident, but apparently it wasn't so for Red.  

When Kotone looked at him she could notice that his cheeks were pink, and his hat was covering his eyes. The girl opened the red box and inside was a beautiful silver chain with a cute bow charm. It has so pretty and when the brunette put it on, she catched Red stealing a glance at her and secretly smiling. She ran to hug him and with her cutest and happiest voice she said "Thanks Red, you are so thoughtful! I love it." This time when she looked at his face instead of the pinkish blush in his cheeks, all of his face was bright red, she giggled and whispered "Sorry for crying over such a stupid thing... you went to get the gifts for me right?" he nodded still looking away, but then he wrapped his arms around her and with a low voice he said "are you still going to leave?" Kotone replied sweetly "Of course not silly!" and giggled "Here I have a present for you too!" She took a red and green box with a pokeball pattern out of her bag and gave it to the older boy "Here it's for you" the pigtailed brunette chirped. When the trainer opened his gift he found a picture frame made out of wood and in that photo frame was a picture of Kotone and him smiling. Red smiled at the memory and hugged the petite girl tightly, kissed her forehead and then he whispered into her ear with this sweet and sexy voice "Thanks". That sent shivers down her spine, but of the good ones, those which come along with the butterflies in your stomach and a stupid grin in your face.  

This one was going to be a memorable Christmas at the top of Mt. silver.