Chapter 3: Connection

Skylar's pov

It's the next day and we're all at school.  Scott told us about how to full moon went.  He said at first he didn't have control but then he did.  He also told us that there was this other creature there and it wasn't a werewolf.  He said it had a tale and scaly skin.  I've never heard of one of those before.

We're all in the gym and were rock climbing.  I have no clue why we're doing this but Scott and Alison are climbing up first.  I'm standing with stiles and were talking about the other day.

"My dad was pissed about me being at the station" he said

"I'm sorry" I said

"Don't be sorry, but do you have any idea of what that creature could've been?" He said

"No idea... Sounds creepy though"  I said

"Yeah, very... So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow?" He said

"Really?? Yeah, I'd love to" I said

"Good" he said smiling

We then see Scott fall down the thing and everyone starts laughing including me and stiles.

"Alright, next two. Stilinski and Erica" coach said

"Good luck" I said to stiles smirking.

"I got this" he said walking to get hooked up.

Erica is a girl who's in our class.  I've never talked to her before.  She's kinda nerdy and doesn't have a lot of friends.  I feel really bad for her. 

They start climbing up and stiles finishes really fast but Erica is still struggling to get up. Stiles un-hooks himself then we all hear Erica crying and panicking.  Everyone walks over to her and looks up.

"Erica!" Coach said

"I'm fine" she yelled back down.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe... You know she's epileptic" Alison said

"Why does nobody tell me this stuff?!" Coach said

"You didn't know?!" I said

"No! Erica! You're fine, just kick off. There's a mat to catch you... Come on" coach says.

Finally Erica kicks off and lands on the ground.  She un-hooks herself then walks out because people are laughing. 

Class finally ends and everyone leaves and I go to find Erica.  I wanna talk to her, I feel really bad.  I look every where and can't find her but remember I left a shirt in the gym.  I head back there and walk in and see Erica on the rock climbing board.  She seems to be having an epilepsy attack so I run over. She's not even attached to anything.

"Erica!?" I yell but she doesn't respond.

I don't know what to do, but then I start screaming for Scott.  He has wolf hearing so he should be able to hear me. 

"SCOTT!! SCOTT HELP" I yell

Scott's pov

Me and stiles are in the boys locker room talking when my hand starts shaking.

"Woah, bro you good?" Stiles asked

Then I hear my name being screamed...

"It's skylar... She's screaming for me" I say and stiles face turns to full panic.

I start running out the locker room following her voice then end up in the gym.  Stiles is right behind me and pushes past me to get to skylar.  We both stop though when we see Erica.