Chapter 1

You have been in the survey corps for 4 years, and over that time you have had had a place in your heart for a short man. The devilishly handsome Corporal Levi every time you think about him your heart skips a beat. Even at the mention of his name a blush will make its way to your cheeks. You have no clue of what he thinks about you because his face never changes.

          You want to admit your feelings to him but you don't know how. You sigh and throw your bread at your friend Sasha who accepts it eagerly.(yes you are in the mess hall) You begin to loose yourself in thought. Suddenly out of nowhere Eren decides to get in your face. "EREN WHAT THE HELL!" you scream. He falls backward surprised at your sudden outburst."sorry (y/n), you just had been staring at nothing for ten minuets. Are you alright?" He questions."yeah just thinking" you reply."No kidding" he says and flicks your forehead.

    TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY DEAL WITH IT!!!

      You are sitting in your room with your friend Mikasa (😆 Mikasa es u casa) when she asks you "(Y/N) when will you confess to the corporal?" You blush and look away. "Let's go to sleep we need energy for the expedition tomorrow." You say avoiding the question." You don't know what might happen you need to tell him soon" she says with a stoic look on her face.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed. This is my first story so don't give me hate. Sry for the short chapters, even though no one will probably read this because everyone always skips these authors notes.