Chapter one

Mira's POV

Rriinngg....rrriiinnnggg....rrrriiiinnnngggg
The alarm clock rang, I woke very early so that I could prepare for my first day of school. I'm kinda new student at University of Korea (U.K),I went down to the kitchen and eat my breakfast, before I take a shower, I opened my closet and bring out my uniform.

*after shower*

That was refreshing now it's time to change, why is this skirt so short , I just hate showing my legs while going to school, well I have no choice this is our uniform so I'll just go with it, oh yeah   I forget, i'm going to call my best friend, Psyche :)

...................calling Psyche...................

Hello!(Mira)
Hey Mira! What's up?(psyche)
I'm fine, u?(Mira)
Same, so why did you call me?(psyche)
Didn't I said that I'll be transferring to your school (Mira)
Yeah! You did say that the last time we met (psyche)
You told me that you'll be with on my first day at school (Mira)
Oh yeah I did say that, sorry I forgot...(psyche)
That's alright, I'll just see you at school (Mira)
Okay, bye and see you at the school entrance (psyche)
Okay bye(Mira)

...................hang up.....................

Psyche And Athena's home

Hey, Athena hurry up, Mira is waiting for us!, "Psyche said",Okay, i'm coming , so she's really going to study at our school now?!"Athena said"
Yes, she so we better hurry, I told her that we will be with her on her first day, "Psyche answered ", so let's go then. "Athena"

~~~On their way to school, Mira is already at the school entrance ~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Mira, sorry we took so long Psyche said,that's alright Psyche, at least your here now so shall we go in side i said, can we go inside now ? "Athena ask us", yes we can go inside now "we said"

While walking inside our school we bumped with The Martinez twins.......

Hey guys! "Athena said to them", Oh hey! Carl said wait a minute Mira is that you? "Mike ask", yeah it's me mike who else would it be i said , I just can't believe that you'll be studying here U.K. He said , yeah I know right I said cheerfully, so what your first class? Carl ask, I don't know yet i'm still going to get my schedule from the principals office I said, is that so well, we will just guide you to the principals office Athena said, that would be great I said.

~~~~~~~~after a few hours of walking they have reached the principals office~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we're here at the principals office, so you guys just wait for me out here, I said, okay!! We'll wait for you out here Psyche said...

So I went inside the office, and greeted the principal good morning sir ,morning he replied then ask, what brings you here in the office? He ask,  umm.... i'm here to get my schedule sir I answered, you must be a new student right? He said, yes! Sir i'am I said, here's your schedule and you'll be in the star section and have fun on your first day he said cheerfully, thank you sir and I will, I replied...

After getting my schedule I went out the office and went to my friends......

So what your class section? Athena ask, i'm in the star section I answered, yeah!!!!!! You are going to be my classmate Carl said, Didn't you mean our classmates, this is going to be fun, so shall we all go to our classroom? I said,sure let's go! Everyone said.

The bell rang......

Will better hurry now our first teacher don't like late students Carl said, is that so then let's run for it...

After a few hours of running, we finally reached our classroom and it's a good thing our teacher is not here yet, we open the door and everyone looked at me, I just said Hi everyone i'm Mirajane Lopez but you guys can call me Mira i'm also your new classmate, hello Mira and welcome to our classroom everyone said, morning class someone said behind us, me and Carl looked back and saw our teacher, u-uh m-morning ma'am, I-i'm Mirajane but you can just call Mira and i'm your new student I said,is that so , i'am your teacher ms. Joy , and now everyone take your sit, and Mira sit beside Carl she said, okay ma'am

>>>>>>>>>let's skip to lunch break >>>>>>>>>>

Mira's POV

After our class with ms. Joy me and Carl, went to see our friends so that we can eat lunch together, hey Psyche! Carl yelled,oh hey Mira and Carl  so what are we going to do? Psyche said duh we're going to eat lunch Athena said, oh yeah Mike said, well then let's go to the cafeteria and eat our lunch I said, yeah!!! Everyone said.

While we're going to the cafeteria I suddenly bump into a suspicious person that I think I know....

Sorry! I said, nah that's alright she said, oh! hi Kimberly Mike said, hi mike, hi Carl, hi Psyche and Athena Kimberly said, hey! Everyone said except me, wait a minute Mira your a student here now! Kimberly said, well yeah isn't obvious I'm practically wearing this schools uniform I said, oh yeah so where are you guys off to? Kimberly ask, we're going to the cafeteria to eat lunch Athena said, so do you want to join us?Carl ask, umm..... sure Kimberly answer ,  it's settled then, so lets go to the cafeteria! I said....

~~~~~~~~~~~~to the cafeteria ~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what are you guys going to eat? Kimberly ask, hmm..... I guess I'll have a fried chicken 🍗 with eggs🍳 Mira answered, I'll have a spaghetti 🍝 psyche said, I'll have a burger 🍔 with fries 🍟 Athena said, I'll have bento 🍱 to eat I've always wanted to try it! Carl said, I'll have sushi 🍣 with rice 🍚 Mike said, what about you Kimberly what are you goiter to eat? Mike ask, ummm....... I'll have a taco 🌮, a rice with curry 🍛 Kimberly answered, great we're done choosing our food, but what are going to drink? Carl said, what about 🍹 iced tea psyche said, okay everyone one agreed....

~~~~~~now let's go to vampire university ~~~~~

To be continued.....