Chapter 1: New Girl

Chapter 1:New Girl

"Jessi"My Mum yells. "What!!!"i moan not wanting to leave my warm bed. She yanks my warm blanket off me! "What the actual fuck mum!" i yell. " watch ur language and tone and get you ass up" my mom yells. i growled and walked to my bathroom door and slammed it. Taking a shower not wetting my hair.
    I throw on a tank top sweatshirt, Jeans, and white converse.  With my finishing touches in my hair  a messy bun.

I check my instagram feed. I had on direct message.

Jake:Babe hey date tonight at 7. I need to ask you an important question .

Jessica:Sure see you at school

Could he possibly be asking me out. Or asking me to be his girlfriend. Omg he could. "Jessica Marie Taylor Get Ur Ass Down The Stairs" i hated when she used my full name or anyone used it.

I walked to my mums car. Getting in. Wondering why i hate my mum . because she was my step mum and my dad was gone for a little while and he leaves for a job trip. She always acts bitchy. He wants us to get along . Like that will ever happen.

Once we had arrived at my new school. I started to have shortness of breath. Why couldn't we stayed in doncaster but no we had to move to Holmes Chapel. Ugh!!!!!! I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car slamming her door. "Bitch" she says. "Oh fuck you Stacy" i yelled at her. She drove away. Everyone began staring at me.  I gulped and began walking toward the school building.
    I walked to the office . "Excuse Me im J-" the lady cuts me off. " Jessica Taylors Right" i nod. "Heres your schedule let me find someone to show you around." the lady said as her shitty smelling breath went to my nose.    
    "Madam i have it and please use this you really need it" i gave her a peppermint and walked off. She stood their shocked. I waved her off goodbye. I got all my mean and sarcastic part of me from my damn mom. My real mom. Man i miss her. I bumped into hard chest. "Damn it do people ever watch where the-"
I look up to see Jake. "Jessica I'm So Sorry" he says. "No jakie its fine. " i said giving him a smile.
     "So i was wondering how do you tell a girl you want her to be your girlfriend." Jake ask. "Just Tell her" i smile thinking he was talking to me.

"Hey Emi Will you be my girlfriend " a blonde with powered makeup looks at him and nods. "Yes jakie." she smiles pulling him along.

"Thanks Jessi" he yells. I shed a tear. Walking away from where i was standing why am i so stupid..

I walked to a empty room. To cry. I didn't cry tho. Then someone walked in . kissing a girl almost in a full out make out session.
"Excuse Me . Mr."i said i tapped on him. He looks at me it was Jake. "Asshole" he stared me. "No jessi dont go" he begged. "Forget it." i slammed the door.
                           "Hey you okay." i turned to see a boy with brown curls,tall,tattoos,piercings,pretty emerald eyes" i stared at him then blinked a few. "Yes I'm fine" i said. "Come on with me and tell me whats wrong."he said. "Okay"i rolled my eyes and walked with him. 
   "So yeah harry" i said to him. After i finished my story.  He hugs me. I smiled at his embrace. He walks with me at the cliff. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me.
   I kiss back. He pulls away. I blush. "Im sorry" he smiled. "No its fine harry" i said. "Hey Jessi" he said. I shed a tear. "Yes" he looks me in my face. "Why are you crying. " he said. "Oh nothing its just that he used to call me that. " i said. He nods.  "How about jess bear." he said with a smirk. "Yes hazza"i smiled. He chuckled.
   "Well jess bear time for me to go my mates are probbaly wondering where i am." he says. "Hey do you mind driving me home"  i asked. "Hop in" he said.

*Harry*

We made our way to her house. We pull up. "Thanks"she smiles. She kisses my cheek. Gets out and walks to her house and disappears inside the house. I smile and drove to my mates house that is also mine.

"Mate we saw you with New Girl." Louis said. "Her Name Jessica" i said dryly. "Man shes fit she looks like a great fuck."Niall says with a smirk. "Touch her anf you die."i grabbed him by his collar. "Damn Haz let him go. Dont make this a Hannah situation all over again." liam said.

"I wont" i said. I walked upstairs and slammed my room door.
Shes mine and only mine!

(Hey guys what do you think about harry. This is new . i know its not as good but bear with me-Ally)