Fireworks

A/N: I was bored, and trying to think of some ideas, and thought this would be fun :P

Fireworks. Almost everybody loved them. Huge sparks of light that would light up the night sky with sparkling colors. Dlive and Entoan didn't expect much of them, but that one night changed there looks on them forever.

__

"C'mon, Entoan, we gotta go!" Dlive shouted up the stairs to his best friend (And crush wink, wink), Entoan.

"I'M COMING!" The younger boy shouted back, rushing down the stairs, and heading over to the front door, where Dlive was at. There other close friend, Wade, had invited them to see the fireworks. Entoan didn't like them all that much, mainly because they were really loud, but they thought it would be fun.

"You got everything?" Dlive asked him, starting to unlock the door. Entoan nodded.

"Yup, I'm ready!" Entoan replied, as both the boys headed out of the door, and into the chilly fall weather, the leaves crunching loudly at every step they took.

-

Everything started out pretty normal. Everybody was just talking and hanging out together, but the sun was slowly going down outside. The group of friends still had a few more hours until the fireworks began, and they all were having a pretty good time. Until, a little moment between Dlive and Entoan happened.

Dlive and Entoan were sitting by each other on the couch, listening to all there friend's ramble on the other side, until Entoan felt a little drowsy, and he leaned his head to the side, resting his head on Dlive's shoulder, feeling comfortable. Dlive, however, felt his heartbeat increase rapidly, as he tried his best not to freak out. He could've sworn he heard Wade snicker in the background, but Entoan didn't even attempt to move. In fact, he was pretty happy. . .

-10:48-

 Everybody jumped off the couch excitedly, as they all ran out to the balcony to go watch the lights in the sky. Dlive and Entoan took there time, Dlive's cheeks still flushed red from the previous hour's events, but at least it would be hidden by the darkness outside.

Both of the boys made there way outside, the darkness shielding over them both as soon as they stepped outside. Entoan stared up at the pitch black sky, the moon shining bright, and the stars shining brightly up in the sky. Entoan took a glance over to Dlive, who was staring up at the sky in complete awe, the reflection of the full moon in his light green eyes. Entoan bit his lip, and felt his heart stop for a moment, and quickly looked the other way.

They both headed up to the very edge of the balcony, leaning on the bars. The skyscrapers, buildings, and car lights glowing from all there bright lights. 

"Wow....This is actually...Really pretty.." Dlive said, in complete astonishment, his eyes scanning over every little detail the city held.

"..Yeah, I never looked at it this way.." Entoan said back, the small breeze making his black hair flow.

"Guys!! The fireworks are starting!" Wade cried as everybody turned there attention back to the sky. Entoan flipped his hair out of his face as he turned his attention back to the sky, waiting for the colors and sounds to appear. The rest of the gang were already cheering, and a few seconds after, the fireworks beamed through the sky. Dlive would've cheered with everybody else, but he was suddenly grabbed by his side, and felt something crash onto his lips.

He stared in complete shock, and was happy it was dark outside, because his face was a dark crimson. Entoan was kissing him. He was surprised, sure, but after a few seconds, he heard the cracks of the sparks, and the cheers of his fellows friends, he closed his eyes, and kissed the younger boy back, wishing this moment could last together. 

After a few minutes, they both pulled away, smiling like idiots, and looked over to Wade and Molly, who were fanboying and fangirling. Dlive rolled his eyes, and turned his attention back to the sky, and the sparks were slowly dying down. He turned to face Entoan, who was still looking at him.

"Looks like we missed them." Dlive giggled, and Entoan intertwined his fingers with Dlive's;

"I only came to do that, anyway."