•5장

• _ •

Love Note (Starter Pack)

After eating lunch with Hongseok and his friends, I found myself walking towards the practice room.

When I reached the room, the door was open and there's no one inside.

"Maybe a little practice, can help me ease the pain." I told to myself.

Play I'll Show You

Dancing can help me ease the suffocation that I'm feeling. I've always wanted to escape in a world that's full of problems.

I am happy, but I have problems too. I never opened up my problems to anybody, especially to my parents or my sisters. I've been literally in pain these days.

I hurt myself during practice. Jimin sunbaenim was the team leader, and he saw me struggling because of my injury. Good thing he told me that I need to rest.

Sandeul sunbaenim, asked me why I was limping and I told him that I was fine. But I wasn't able to fool him.

Hyojung asked me too, but I told him I was fine.

This was also the song that I was preparing to.

Why am I dancing? Because I'll be performing in front of the students this Friday and the thought of it scares me.

I hope I don't fail, not this time. Jimin sunbaenim helped me a lot, he added contemporary dance and Hyojung added a bit of popping too. Those two are my lifesaver.

The song is really meaningful to me. Yes I can understand English. I excelled in our Language Class 2nd, Hongseok is the 1st placer, the girls call him Sexy Brain Oppa. Tell me about dream guy.

Observing my life is boring, I'm really passionate about singing and dancing but when I was in middle school, I got eliminated in the first round because I stumbled and I lacked confidence. Talk about humiliation.

And after that- I did not join in any contests that were held here in the school. Because I was afraid to fail again.

So, I focused on singing and acting, my three least favorite- used to be... Hehe. Until I met Yan An, Yeo One, Jinho and Hui.

I kind of excelled in that class and I'm currently taking 'em because of them.

I honestly wanted to take music class only and academic class because well, I'm comfortable with them only.

During dance class those guys are also my classmates. So I'm aware that they are popular with the girls.

Lemme just- there!

Dance Class- I'm with: Yuto, Hyojung and Kino

Singing Class- I'm with Jinho, Yan An, Hongseok, Yeo One and Hui

Acting Class- I'm with Shinwon and Yeo One

Music Class- I'm with Shinwon and Wooseok

There you have it; but during academic class, only six of em are my classmate. The remaining four are in the other class.

Hui is the class president while Kino is also a student committee
Hyojung is a team leader in the dance class
Yuto is a baseball and soccer player, excels in P.E.
Hongseok is the nerd, *coughs* sexy brain *coughs*
Jinho is the team leader in singing class
Shinwon is the team leader in music class
Yeo One is my partner in acting class
Yan An is my partner in art class
Wooseok is my classmate and my chaperon.

Heh- I never knew that all of them are my classmate.

After the song has finished, I sit down and walked towards the door, when I stepped in into something.

At first, I really don't want to check it out. Until-

"Seolhee, there's something on your shoe." Areum told me.

"What is it?" She asked me as I pick it and check.

"Wonder who's it from" I thought

"Kang Minhyuk said 가슴에 새겨진 별이~ 가슴에 새겨진 별이~ 가슴에 빛나던 별이~ 아마 너인 것 같아~ tell me Seolhee, why do I see you like a star? You're a fallen star aren't you? Please smile a lot~"

"Well, who's it from?" Areum asked me.

"I don't really know. The writer didn't left his name." I told her.

"A love note, eh?"

Areum teased me, as I blushed.

Shit, love notes.