Getting Petra-fied

Adien's POV

"Are you guys ready yet?!"

"Almost!"

This year I have hope that we will win against the order of the pig! They always beat us in every game.Heck,even at cooking! But this year...Nope we will win,cause this year the winner gets to go to the Nether for free! But Lukas was always on track of us but now that he ditched us,we never won anything in our life's.

"Adien! Get your clothes now!"Maya shouted in my ear.

"OUCH!"

"Oops sorry...But anyway,GET READY WE'R LATE!"

I ran to my dressing room and got into my role play costume.For some reason this year we have to do this role play thing and Maya is really getting the hang of it,because she's the only one who knows how to role-play!But anyway am done getting into this tight suit and talking to myself.

"Maya chill...I know we never won but just chill."Gill said.

"I'll try....But just get Adien to get out of his dressing room.Or else I will have to use force!"Maya said out-loud 

I ran outside my dressing room as soon as I heard Force. 

"Ok ok! Am here! Please don't beat me up...."

"OK NOW LET'S GO"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile~

Jesse's POV

"Jesse...Am sorry but we couldn't find the gold sir..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T FIND THE GOLD?! I PAID YOU DIAMONDS SO THAT YOU COULD FIND ME GOLD! KEEP GOING AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIE! JUST FIND IT!"I said as I slapped him.

People these days,Jeez...Well I am looking for Petra....She's the only girl that can do anything to me.Even steal my gold...I don't care what I have to do to find her...She likes gold not diamond..

"Sir Jesse.."

"What do you want?"

"Petra has arrived...She is coming inside to meet you right now..."

"So wait! Do you have my gold?!"

"Yes sir...But their are only 10 gold sir...Is that alright sir?"

"As long it is 10 its alright...Now take a day off for getting my gold."

"Thank you sir!"

I hope my darling likes it...