Chapter 1

It was 6:30 am as the clock started ticking while Yeri was asleep in bed. Suddenly, the clock rang loudly.

Yeri: *wakes up* Ok, how do you turn this thing off?

She stumbles with the buttons and the clock still having turned off.

Yeri: F**k this! *throws the clock out the window*

Then, Yeri heard an 'ouch' from outside as she peaked through the windows to see who that was.

Yugyeom: Ya! You better watch where you throwing that at!
Yeri: Oppa! What are you doing near my window!?! *yelled*
Yugyeom: I heard yelling so I decide to see if you're alright....
Yeri: I'm glad you cared, but don't do that anymore. You scared the s**t out of me!
Yugyeom: My bad. Now let's get ready for school before our parents starts yelling at us.
Yeri: Alright *closes the curtains*

Just like that, Yeri and Yugyeom were getting dressed for school. Yugyeom drove to school with Yeri. However, they stopped at Starbucks for breakfast first. Then, they went back on track, walking inside the school.

Yeri always had friends with a lot of people. She was always kind to them. But there was one girl Yeri wanted to avoid being friends with, Choi Yoojung, the mean girl. Yoojung and Yeri were always rivals.

Yoojung was always jealous of Yeri and thinks she ruined her life. The funniest part is that they are locker neighbors!

It was a nightmare to Yeri, yet she is getting used to it. Then, Yoojung approached Yeri.

Yoojung: Hi locker neighbor *fake smiles*
Yeri: Hello....
Yoojung: So today I read these fliers about auditioning in a group called "Kill'em".
Yeri: Ok so what's the catch?
Yoojung: What catch? *hands Yeri the flier* I'm serious dummy.
Yeri: *reads the flier* That seems cool! I'll think about it, but don't do anything rude.
Yoojung: I'll try not to *leaves*
Yeri: *still reads the flier* Oooh it starts after school.

Later on, the bell rang and everyone was in the class they were supposed to be. The teacher gave the class an assignment as the students groaned.

Yugyeom was in that class and next to him was Jungkook. That is one of his best friends.

Jungkook always did his work. He is one of those good kids. He wore glasses, but he always looked hot in them.

On the other side of Yugyeom, that was Minhyuk. He was quiet, polite, and popular. Everyone knew who he was.

While Minhyuk was doing his work, he felt someone nudging him. He turned around and seen a guy with a baby face and brown hair. His name was Chan, Lee Chan.

Chan was the goofball and the mood maker in the class. Sometimes he gets in trouble because he plays too much.

Chan: Um...can you get that pencil in front of you? *points at the pencil on the ground*

As Minhyuk thought it was something else, he went to grab the pencil for Chan anyways.

Chan: *smiles* thanks
Minhyuk: No problem *keeps working*

One thing about Minhyuk, he is secretly in love with Chan. He did enjoy talking to him. The only reason he didn't confess to him is because Minhyuk thinks he is straight. Also, he doesn't knows if Chan likes him that way or not. So that leads to Minhyuk keeping that secret to himself.

Minutes later, after the first bell was over, everyone ran out like crazy, rushing to next bell.

Jungkook had to use the bathroom so he went inside there first. But all of a sudden, he heard noises. It was more like punching noises.

That was coming from Yugyeom beating up a guy with some gang surrounding him.

Yugyeom: *punches the guy * I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PAY ME UP!
Guy: I-I'm so....sorry I for-
Yugyeom: *punches harder*

The guy was bleeding so hard, his nose was running and he was shaking.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. Since Yugyeom was his friend, he grabbed him by the shoulders and yanked him away.

Jungkook: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
Yugyeom: HYUNG STAY OUT OF IT BEFORE I PUNCH YOU ALSO!
Jungkook: VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANWSER SO SHUT UP!
Yugyeom: it's my answer
Jungkook: Then go ahead and do you. I'm not helping you anymore! You never let me help you! I want to how you'll be without me *storms away *
Yugyeom: Bye felica

(That was wack, sorry but enjoy anyways 😘)