Chapter 4

"I want to get to know you. I want to know who the real king Lance is."

Lance didn't want Keith to know him. He didn't want him to know about the secrets he held.

"You're stupid for such a good looking guy." Lance crossed his arms. "It's always like that, the ones who have good looking faces but no brains, except me, I'm handsome and smart."

Keith stood quiet. "Who are you?" He asked. He didn't care about what Lance thought, he just wanted to know who Lance was.

Who am I? The question clouded Lances head. He didn't know he was. He was Lance. He was a monster. He stood quiet for a while, not answering.

"How can I possibly answer that when I don't even know who I am myself?" He chuckled but you could hear the slightest bit of sadness in his voice.

--------

Keith never did get a answer that day. After that he was forced to leave. He didn't stop thinking about Lance though. Lance really didn't help him with his question, he just wanted to know

Keith was debating wether he should go back. He traced his fingers on his black dresser.

-------

Lance sat in his tub thinking. The water was filled to the top.

Do the people whisper about you on the train like me?

He sunk down a bit and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to drown himself but he always felt like he was drowning.

Lance was a man of very confusing thoughts. He couldn't keep up with his own thoughts at times. This was the first time someone wasn't afraid of him. Someone wanted to talk and get to know Lance.

Lance wasn't one to make many friends, even since he was young he never had a true friend. They always ran away from him.

Lance got up from the bath. Water trailed down his body. He looked down at his hands. The hands that did more than he ever did. The hands that were used to do bad things to good people.

The hands he hated.

-------------
A/N: I updated finally lmao.

Sorry I haven't updated omg, it's been quite some time hasn't it? I haven't been active on this account so I'm truly sorry. Thank you those who still continue to vote and comment on this story.

*I've also been very busy working on some new stories on my other account!*

This chapter is very short and I'm super sorry! Whenever I get to the next chapter I'll try my best to make it better and longer. Thank you for reading!! <3