Chapter Six

Recap

"Baby c'mere." he yells.

Just then a familiar face walks in the basement with us. You won't believe who I saw!!

Recap over

6.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Gin'a

It was Meelee.

Meelee

As I make my way down the steps to see what BlackJack wants I see T-Ma. I know you're calling me a bitch and every other name in the book for doing this but I gotta get the money. I never really liked T-Ma. Every person that meets her envies her. I mean who wouldn't?! The girl gets every thing that she wants!! She doesn't even have to work. All she does is sit around and give commands and gets money for it. I know I'm not the first person that you've heard that from either.

"Yes baby?" I say smirking.

"You dumb whore!!" T-Ma yells at me.

"Baby let's just get rid of her already. She's talking too much for me." I say irritated

"Hand me the gun." BlackJack says.

I hand him the gun and kiss him on his neck.

"What the fuck?" She says laughing.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I was getting ready to die." I say trying to figure out what's so funny.

"Dude you're like old enough to be her father and y'all calling each other baby and kissing on his neck and shit." She says laughing.

BlackJack

I find nothing funny. She is really pushing it I was going to let her live a little longer but I'm just going to kill her now.

As I put the gun to her head she says

"You wont." And starts smirking.

"I know he won't."

I feel a cold metal against my head and turn around to be face to face with Terell. How the hell did he get out?

"Terell if he shoots me, I want you to keep him until I get out of the hospital because I want to kill him my damn self." She says chuckling.

"I gotchu' Mama."

POW!

Sorry it was short but who do you think got shot?

Why is Meelee switching up?

And lastly, who is going to die?

Vote, comment, and allat other good stuff.😛❣

I like inline comments as well❣😋