Part 1- The Beginning

Leah Clearwater had it all: a loving family, a perfect boyfriend and fiancée, and a planned future. She thought her life was gonna stay this paradise forever. She never had a fear of anything, till her life went down hill fast.

It all came fast, like a movie fast forwarding. Sam, her fiancé, disappeared for two weeks. When he finally called back he is not the same, he got bigger and more moody. He no longer talked to her and would occasionally disappear for hours at a time without telling her where he is or where he's going.

If that wasn't bad what happened next was icing on the cake. Soon it out of concern her sister-like cousin, Emily Young, came out to visit because she was concerned about Sam's and Leah's relationship. After crying to her cousin, Emily went to confront Sam to tell him to talk to Leah. As soon as Sam opened the door of his home and looked into Emily's eye they were both gone.

Sam didn't know what to do he thought about staying with Leah but didn't want to hurt Emily, but he knew if he went with Emily he would hurt Leah. When Leah invited everyone to dinner to try to fix what was wrong she saw the way Sam was looking at Emily. After confronting him about it, he broke up with her, not tell her the reason why.

Emily try to ignore Sam for the sake of Leah. For days at a time Sam tried to get Emily's attention. Emily was headstrong, but soon she broke, she cannot take it anymore. She yelled at Sam, she screamed at him and called him names. Accused him of so many evil things. That was when it all went farther down hill. Sam hurt Emily even though he never wanted to.

When is Leah heard about Emily she immediately rushed over to the hospital. She could not lose another person close to her heart. As she ran to Emily's hospital room and what she saw broke her even more and pushed her closer to the edge. There by Emily's bedside was Sam, but not only were they together they were kissing!

Leah was in a state of shock, she felt the world stop! She must have made her self know somehow because Sam looked up and at her. The look in his eyes just got her blood boiling. She shot her head to Emily and showed her the most betrayal look she has ever given.

She didn't bother asking for explanations, she just ran. She ran from her heartbreak, their lies, and their betrayal.

This is when a new feeling developed for Leah-a feeling she never felt- that consumed her from the inside. This feeling she would have to carry for a long time- well until she found him. This feeling destroyed her, rotting her from the inside out.

FEAR!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading! I am so glad that i finished this first chapter! Please tell me how you feel about this chapter!! REMEMBER: more reviews and comments let's me know if it's going great or not!
Till then TTYLXOX