Hi

Hi I'm going to post next week after my seventh reader so I just want to let you guys know but until then  I'll give you a  visual of how my characters look in my book and things about my characters.

Four main characters

Damon-  stands at 6'1 with short brown hair and blue eyes also has a muscular body,  he gets really overprotective over his friends and family some rumors say that if you mess with the ones he care about you would be six under.

Finn-stands at 5'7 with long black hair that reaches to his back with big light green eyes and has a voice of an angel, he is usually shy and quiet but when he's around his three best friends he turns a little wild.

  Angel - 6'0  hair that reaches to his neck but he always keep it in a ponytail he always wears the colors black ,he's wild and don't care what anybody says or thinks about him and he doesn't talk much but when he does you'll be surprise .

 Satan -he has the same look as Angel but he has a different attitude he sometimes care what people think and say about him and people don't want to get him mad because the last time he got mad he blew up his boyfriend's car and that only one of the many reasons as to why he got the nickname Satan, he stands at 5'9.