Ross' Personal Guard

A/N: Back at ya with another theory/thought... thing. 

Yeah.

Please remember that these are just personal thoughts and theories of the series, so I'm not ramming it at anyone. But if you want to discuss theories, be it about mine or yours, I'm curious of what you guys think. Then go ahead and comment or pm me to my inbox. XD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anyone else curious about this 'personal guard' Ross has that Tommy mentions to Corl and Nick as they make their escape from Red's base; and bypass Ross' section of the base in Season 11, Ep. 2 - 'Breaking Out'? I know I am. Is the personal guard one of Red's men that Red appointed to him? 

Nah, I don't think so. Otherwise the guards would be allowed to go there to relieve that guard so he or she can go get something to eat or rest...

But Tommy says no one is allowed in there, with probably the exception of Red.

So if no one else is allowed there to help that guard by giving them a break for a few minutes... makes you wonder, what kind of guard is there to stay on guard for hours on end? Or days?

Do they even sleep? 

Or eat?

Probably not. 

And I bet you're wondering, 'Yo, Vix, when do ya get to the point? Who be his personal guard then?'

There's no solid evidence, just circumstantial. But I honestly believe that Sky is that personal guard. 'But, zomg, how? He's dead!' Well yeah, I know. Kinda given in the grave he's given in Season 7, Ep. 1 'Winter Storm'. 

But, so was Barney. 

And that guy was killed twice. (Once from the viral injection and the second after Sky was forced to shoot him himself.) 

But then he comes back at the end of Season 9 Ep. 10 'Ross' Revenge' and the beginning of Season 10, Ep. 1 'Barney's Return'. I honestly don't know how Ross managed to do it but its done, he brought someone back to life again. Sorta. 

Now the interesting is about Barney in both times, he was a Walker... he still spoke. Brokenly and I mean brokenly not this broken English. But he still spoke, while other Walkers merely grunted and groaned wordlessly as they roamed around. Barney went to the group on his own, while a Walker.

This guy, even DEAD, still had the determination and will to seek them out, looking for Sky. I mean why else would Barney be growling out 'Goat' for? 

And when he comes back again as a walker, he's grunting and growling words like 'Brother', 'Goat', 'Blood' and 'Dr.Rot' (aka Dr. Ross). Now... doesn't that strike you as odd? Barney was still going off of what he last remembered and that was to find his best friend, Sky. 

If Barney is able to come back and still somewhat function. Then it isn't too far fetched for Sky to return as a Walker as well, and possibly function enough to be a 'guard' for Ross. How? I dunno. Ross probably has him wandering his halls and if anyone gets Sky's attention; and Ross hears Sky growl and attack or gun fire, then he knows someone made it inside and can take action.

'But Sky can't come back! He fell off the roof of the White House and is smashed to pieces!'

Yes he did fall off the roof, and yes, he died.

But so did Ross. He fell off since he was carried off the roof by Sky, but he survived the fall.

How?

Did everyone forget about the vines that grew around the White House? AK makes mention of this in Season 6, Ep. 2 'Secure the Perimeter'. AK mentions about cutting the vines around the ground floor of the White House to avoid having anyone climb them to get to the second floor windows and such. But there are still vines growing on the top and most of the building. 

So even if Sky and Ross fell to their deaths, Ross would've been able to reach out to the vines to slow their fall, but they're going so fast, the vines can't support the weight that fast and snap. So it slows them down but not stop them completely. Hence how Ross could've survived, not uninjured but still live. 

So how did Sky die?

About two ways possibly with the use of vines. One, he could've broken his neck being caught by the vines when Ross grabbed at them to slow down. Or he cracked his head against the wall when Ross grabbed the vines, or was knocked out and fell first and broke his neck when he hit the ground but not pulverized. 

If he was pulverized then Ross wouldn't have had Red and his men dig up BOTH graves. And I doubt Red would be that starving to eat something that's been dead and rotting for months underground. Not to mention, both Barney and Sky were infected and Red has no desire to eat tainted meat.

No, Ross wanted both corpses for a reason. Both were infected by the virus, both with different strains of it. Barney's killed him in a few hours. Sky's was much more aggressive and would've killed him much faster but he endured it. Hell that strain of the virus should've killed Sky overnight... but he survived it. Long enough for Jin to be able to slow it down to give Sky time to get some kind of treatment. But he wouldn't be able to live with it using Formula X like Ghetto.

So that ought to have caught Ross' attention. 

Like Barney's will to find his best friend, Sky's will and determination to avenge Barney kept him going.

That would interest Ross to play with them some more to see what could happen.

So all of that isn't exactly solid proof, just circumstantial evidence that Sky is very likely to be the personal guard Ross has.

Sky won't be showing up any time soon to prove it though. (Given Adam is currently getting help for his mental health at the moment. Everyone please keep him in your thoughts and wish him the best to battle his mental issue.) But when Adam does come back, Sky could likely appear again, as Nick did say he wanted Adam to come back and Adam was willing to come back. 

So what do you think? Think Sky would return like Barney as a Walker and be Ross' personal guard? Who do you think is Ross' personal guard?