Chapter 5: Night Two

November 9th, 1993

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza #3

12:00 AM

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?

I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that.

Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched... I don't know.

Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

By the time the second message from Phone Guy ended, Bonnie and Chica were already on the move. Bonnie was already Backstage and Chica was in the Dining Area. This time, I was ready for them. I decided that, just like before, I'd only close the door once they get really close.

Bonnie already had his hand replaced from last night. I, of course, paid Tim the $50 fine I promised. I hoped to not damage the robots like that again. That would be very hard to do, however.

I started checking Pirate Cove frequently, just as Phone Guy told me to do. I assumed that as long as the cove is checked, Foxy, if he's still in there, won't come out to play.

1:26 AM

Power remaining: 83%

Bonnie was still lurking in the Backstage and Chica was messing around in the Kitchen. I couldn't see her, because the camera was disabled. However, I mostly heard pots and pans clanging around. Peculiarly, I also heard a strange, circus-like music around this time as well. Chica seemed to be playing it, as the music got louder when I was observing the Kitchen camera. The song lasted about 22 seconds and then stopped.

After viewing Chica, I went back to Bonnie, whose face was RIGHT UP CLOSE to the camera! I jumped when I saw this and dropped the monitor. By the time I picked up the monitor and turned it back on, Bonnie was no longer staring into the camera.

I then realized I hadn't checked Pirate Cove in a while. I switched to CAM 1C, only to see the curtains slightly opened by a sharp hook with one yellow dot in the darkness.

"Foxy..."

He was still behind that curtain after all!

After viewing Foxy for 5 minutes, I heard footsteps again.

Bonnie and Chica were coming down both hallways, Bonnie on the left, Chica on the right. I remembered what Phone Guy said about the lights, "There are blind spots in your camera views, which happen to be right outside of your doors. So if you can't find anything on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. You might only have a few seconds to react." So, while it's extremely risky, I decided to only close the door right when they appear in the doors' blind spots.

I looked back at the Show Stage, where Freddy still resided. I was sure that sometime later in the week, Freddy would at least once come after me. The only question was how would he do so?

3:45 AM

Power remaining: 54%

I successfully managed to ward off both Bonnie and Chica.

I then checked Pirate Cove again, after realizing I forgot to check it. I saw the curtains were opened further, so now I could see Foxy fully. He looked identical to how he did in '87, except he had freckles on his snout now and he had lots of rips in his costume, as if he had some parts taken from him to use for the other three animatronics. Also, his teeth were no longer extremely sharp like they were back then.

"Why would they remodel him when they don't even use him anymore?"

I didn't have time to answer this question, however, as Chica was coming back down the right hall.

4:52 AM

Power remaining: 25%

Foxy was now completely outside the cove, silhouetted while holding his moderately sharp hook above his tilted head. His jaw was hanging open.

Any minute now, Foxy would be after me.

I checked the other cameras to make sure no one else was near me. Freddy was still on the stage, Bonnie was in the Supply Closet, Chica was in the Restrooms.

When I switched back to Pirate Cove, Foxy was GONE, leaving only the empty stage. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but the Sorry! Out of Order sign now said ITS ME.

I quickly switched through the cameras trying to find Foxy. When I switched to the West Hall, I saw that crimson-colored fox RUNNING, not walking, RUNNING down the freaking hall!

I literally screamed and dropped the monitor. I got up out of my seat and tried to run for the left door button. My heart has never beaten as fast as in that terrifying moment.

After constantly tripping and panicking to those fast metal footsteps, I finally slammed the door button when Foxy was just 2 feet from the doorway. The door came down just in the nick of time.

I heard three loud bangs on the door, and then just silence. After a few seconds, I looked back at the cameras to see Pirate Cove once again with it's curtains closed and Foxy back inside. I sighed with relief.

7:00 AM

I managed to get through my second night okay after that. Bonnie made one more stop to my door, but I survived with 5% power left. Once Tim came to turn things back on, I headed home.

"Two nights down, three to go."