#41

Ok guys I deeply apologize for being gone for so long. I've just been going through so much 😩 but now I'm back... hope you all enjoy😊

------

Ariana Grande and Y/N- The tutoring
session

•••••••

I climbed the stairs to Ariana's house and knocked on the door. I looked around at her house and even now I couldn't get over the size of it, my apartment was the size of her room.

I held my books close to my chest as I awkwardly waited for Ariana to answer the door. I've been dreading this day ever since our stupid science teacher paired us up together.

It was a well known fact around school that we can't stand each other, because of a silly fight we had back in middle school. We used to be best friends. Anyways I'm pretty sure my teacher paired us together just out of spite. He hates me and always seems to want to make my life a living hell. Maybe him and Ariana are from the same planet.

I chuckled at my joke and that is when the door swings open. Ariana looks at me with disgust. "Great you're here." She says.

I roll my eyes. "Believe me I rather turn around, get back in my car and leave. And preferably never see you again. But unfortunately you're stuck with me for 2 hours." I say.

She rolls her eyes at me and opens the door wider so I could step in. She starts walking up the stairs without saying a word.

"Do I follow?" I ask awkwardly standing in the foyer of the big house.

She stops at the top of the stairs. "Yes." She says in an annoyed tone. I follow her back into the furthest room down the hallway. She sits down on her bed and looks at me.

I awkwardly stood in the doorway as I didn't know what to do or where to sit. Ariana was always very particular about people around her stuff. Her room was exactly the same from the eighth grade - just now there was no stuff animals and less pink.

"You can sit down at my desk." She says pulling her binder out of her bag.

I nod and sit down in the fluffy chair and start going through the criteria of the project. "Soo how do you want to do this?"I asked looking up at her.

She shrugged and tossed her long hair over her shoulders. "I don't really care. Whatever is fastest." She says still with that disgusted look on her face.

I was slowly getting angrier and angrier by the second. Her attitude was horrible and made me want to freak out.

"You know I've done all the research for this project and your job was to come up with an idea for the presentation. But I guess you've been too busy about your ego." I say.

She gasps at my insult. "Excuse me? Are you jealous because I fucked your ex boyfriend?" She says with a smirk. "Whoops you didn't know that." She says with a devilish grin.

It was my turn to gasp and I stand up. "You-you slut!" I yell.

She narrows her eyes at me and stands too. "You're a whiny little bitch who wasn't even that good of a fuck." She says still with that smirk.

I roll my eyes. "I don't need this. Matt and I broke up months ago."

She smirks at me. "Matt told me why you weren't a good fuck." She says stepping closer to me. "He told me you like pussy not dick." She says. I gulped I knew he wouldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Is that true?" She asks as she brushes my hair off my shoulder and trails her fingers down my collarbone. I weakly nod and she grins at me.

"Have you ever thought about being fucked by a girl before?" She asks lips inches from mine. I nod again as I was in too much shock to move.

She pushes her lips against mine fiercely and pulls me over to the bed. She pushes me down and lays against my body. Our lips moved quickly in sync. Ariana automatically took dominance and started sucking on my tongue making me moan.

She kisses down my jaw line and down my neck leaving goosebumps along the way. I moaned as she sucked on my neck and slightly nibbled at it.

She sits up and takes off her shirt to reveal her perky little tits. "Suck." She demands as she puts them in my face. I quickly obliged and twirled my tongue around her nipple. I watched her as she closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly, soft moans escaping from Ariana. I teased her other nipple with my fingertip as I sucked and licked around her nipple.

She pulls away from me and sits up smirking down at me. "Sit up and take your dress off." She says. I slowly sit up and Ariana helps me take off my dress to reveal my already hard nipples and completely soaked panties.

She runs her hands down my body and I bite my lip watching her. "Turn over." She says. I listen - she grabs my thighs and had me stay with my ass in the air. Revealing my soaked pussy, aching to be fucked.

"Stay here." She demands. I stayed waiting, what seemed like hours, I didn't hear her approach as she already was back and reading my entrance with something. I turned slightly to she was wearing nothing but a strap on.

I tried to push down onto it but she gripped onto my hips, slowly moving the fake dick into me. "No baby. We are taking this nice and slow." She says moving in me at a horribly slow pace.

I moan out. "Ariana please." I say as my pussy seemed to continued to get wetter.

"Please what?" She asks as she slowly moves in me.

"Fuck me." I moan out as I still try to move my ass faster. She had a strong grip.

"Such a dirty slut." She says as she slowly increases her pace. I moan out as I fully felt the fake cock enter me quickly and out again.

She grabs onto my hair and pulls on it so my back was arched even more, and her thrusts hit harder. "Tell me how much of a dirty slut you are." She says in my ear.

"I'm such a dirt slut!" I moan out as she violently thrusts into me. Her thrusts got harder and faster as she moved in me.

"I'm going to cum." I moan out as I felt my walls tighten around the fake cock. She kisses my neck as I cam around the cock. Before I could recover Ariana flipped me over, my legs up in the air and was violently pumping into me again.

"Ariana." I moan out. I couldn't take this much any more. She moans out as she looks down at me. She pins my arms above my head to stop my moving around.

She was moving harder and faster then before, hitting all the right spots. I closed my eyes and moan uncontrollably as my sensitive pussy was pounded repeatedly.

I couldn't talk other than have my mouth hang open as I cam - Ariana still moves into me quickly, pounding into me fast.

She finally slows down and takes the cock out of me. She stands so was on her knees on the bed. She takes the strap on off and crawls over so her pussy was above my face.

She lowers herself down, her pink soaked pussy was dripping with wetness as I looked at it. I lapped up her juices quickly running my tongue through her folds.

She moans as I quickly twirl my tongue on her clit in fast circular motions. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue." She says. I move my tongue slowly in her, her pussy juices soaked my face and tasted so good.

I quickly moved my tongue in her fast and she hops up and down moaning uncontrollably. I hold onto her hips helping her move onto my tongue.

"Fuck Selena. Fuckkk." She moans out as she quickly rides my tongue. I felt her pussy tighten around my tongue and felt her juices dripping onto my face.

I grabbed onto her ass and moved my hands in slow circles on her ass cheeks as she soon cam on my tongue. She moves so she was laying down next to me and smirks.

"Soo how about we meet every week for 2 hours?" She asks smirking and I couldn't help but to laugh.

———

A/N

I'm so happy to finally be back😋😆