Chapter 10: Bits and pieces

"What do you mean?" Reborn asked and aimed his gun at Tsuna, just to make sure he talks.

"Reborn! You don't need to aim your gun at me!" Tsuna shouted and pouted "well... I got lost for some reason and then ended up in the park..... For some reason."

"Well I didn't tell you this but when I was at school, 3 students was harassing me. But then, this.... Ummmmm... Teen came in and saved me," Tsuna said and blushed furiously, now that he think about it, the teen that saved was attractive.. he can't lie about that. He looked over to Reborn, and the hitman seemed to be listening very closely.

"Well... He had curly sideburns..." Another furious blush "and sharp black eyes...." And then another blush.. "well... Now that I think about it.. he looked like you but older."

Tsuna sighed and just waved both his hands in the air indicating "nevermind-I'm-probably-talking-nonsense-right-now".

Reborn lowered his fedora and smirked, Tsuna is remembering. He guessed that bringing Tsuna to Italy was a good decision.

__________________________

Reborn then did the unexpected. The hitman touched his pacifier and turned into his 17 year old self.

He went up to Tsuna and kissed the brunette, catching the brunette off guard.

The brunette tried to break the kiss but Reborn just held the back of his head and held him in place.

Gokudera was just staring... With a nosebleed...

Air was running out and Tsuna stopped struggling as he let Reborn kiss him into oblivion.

And for all those who is squealing right now (I see you fangirls, and you too author)

I will say this in big bold letters...

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN

The author wishes it did though.... Welp it IS waaaaaaay too early for it to happen anyway. And it did not happen.... Yet.

Andtheauthorissadisticsoooo

_________________________😋😋😋

"So Tsuna-sama is a mafia boss?" The silver haired teen said, breaking the silence. "Ah! I thought you didn't know Japanese Gokudera-kun, I just noticed now!" Tsuna said in wonder.

"Well I know different languages Tsuna-sama." And then the silver haired teen grinned proudly. Tsuna just smiled "I see that's good Gokudera-kun"

"Well you were also talking in Italian Tsuna-sama, you don't look like an Italian though." Gokudera said and went nearer to the brunette.

"Well, I lived here for the first 5 years so, I pretty much know Italian.. although I am forgetting some of the words." Tsuna said and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

Then a gun was once again pointed at him "I guess we should start your lessons now shall we?" And then a smirk.

Oh boy.

😊😊😊 (So... how was the tease?)

Everything has been explained to Gokudera and they found out that he is the Smokin' Bomb Hayato.

And so, the bomber started calling the brunette Juudaime and started following him like a lost puppy... Tsuna was irritated, he didn't like it when people follow him around like he is a boss. He wanted them to be his friends considering that he didn't have friends back in Namimori. The brunette tried to convince Gokudera to stop calling him Juudaime and just call him Tsuna but all he got was "You are the next boss Juudaime, so I will not disrespect you" and then flowers and rainbows appeared.

So in the end, all he managed to accomplish was tell Gokudera everything.

Now he needed to do another thing.

Talk privately to Reborn.

Tsuna went to to the private place of the park where Reborn was and saw him waiting there.

"Tsuna. Do you remember Renato?" Reborn asked with his back facing Tsuna... "I'm still not sure but is Renato the one that saved me?" Tsuna asked with slight unsureness. He only remembers bits and pieces of the memory, besides, all he saw that stood out the most was the cute- ahem- curly sideburns.

Some of the details was blurry but... He knew for a fact that Reborn must be related to this. Maybe it was Reborn's brother or something. Maybe he even shrunk for a reason.... Nah that's too unbelievable.

"I see... I guess I'll just wait -"

"Reborn. Are you related to Renato?" Tsuna asked with determination.

"You're lightyears away from cutting off my sentence Dame-"

"Answer me Reborn!" Tsuna shouted. After realizing what he has done, Tsuna immediately closed his mouth and shiver. "It's lesson time Dame-Tsuna." And with the glint from Reborn's gun... Gunshots and screams was heard.

__________________________

How's the story going? Fufufufufufufufu

Too much teasing huh? Meopize and SeikadarkySona