A/N Sorry.

Hey guys I know I say this a lot but I'm sorry for not posting or updating as much as possible. I feel terrible for leaving you guys out but life has been getting in the way. I've been nearly grounded twice in the same subject and all my teachers have been loading me with homework. I never get a break myself.

Sleep has been hard and I've been tired for the past few days. I've also been having some drama issues with friends and family. But I am starting a few new books like agent Shed and agent Zed, a meme book just for memes that I make now that I know the lore I can do five nights at Skymedia.

I'm pretty excited for these books to start rolling to the good parts but updates have been slow and I'm sorry. Some people I know sorry does not mean much to them but I truly am sorry. Life is hard and I'm trying to make the most of it.

But you guys mean so much to me and it made my experience on wattpad so enjoyable that I added you guys into my essay for English. I never actually addressed any of you in particular but I addressed all of you saying that you guys are my family and have made my time on here the most amazing in my life and made me feel appreciated for what I write. Thank you all you guys are amazing.

As a plus if you guys suggest a one shot series started and you want me to continue it the one that gets requested the most will be the one that I post next. Updates have been slow since I've been trying to type and most of my free time but I have Thanksgiving break coming up soon. Mine is a week-long break so I should be able to update a few times before going back to school. Just leave a comment on what you want and whatever gets commented most will be my next one shot published.

I love you all, you guys are amazing.

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=