The Date part 1

Jess' P.O.V
We got home and we all decided to go straight to bed but... I didn't want to. I was scared to have the same dream or something worse. I told everyone goodnight and sat in my room. I started thinking of the dream and cried. "I can't do this." I said and walked out of the room.
Max's P.O.V
I was sitting on my bed when Jess walked in with tears streaming down her face. I sprung from my bed and walked to her side quickly. "What's wrong?" I whispered. She hugged me and cried into my chest. I picked her up bridal style, closed the door, and sat her on my bed. "Jess what happened?" I asked. She stopped crying and looked up at me with puppy eyes. "I can't get the dream out of my head." She said. I frowned and hugged her tightly. "It's ok Jess. Adam is here, Alesa is here, Ross is here, Shelby is here, Red, is here, Barney is here, and I am here. We aren't going to leave you. I promise." I said. I kissed her head and later down with her on my chest. I started humming 'My Love' by Sia to calm her down. She eventually fell asleep. I moved her off my chest and laid her next to me. I pulled the covers over us and smiled at sleeping Jess. "Goodnight love." I whispered and slowly fell asleep.
/Time skip to LE next morning\
I woke up and looked down to see my arms were around someone. I blinked a couple times waiting for my eyes to adjust and that's when I was it was Jess. 'I totally forgot about last night' I thought. I slowly moved my arms from around her waist, hoping not to wake her up, and went to the kitchen. "Morning guys." I said to Red, Ross, Adam, and Barney. "Hey" they all said back. "So where is Jess? I went to check on her this morning and she wan't in her room." Red said with a smirk. "She didn't want to fall asleep in her room because she was scared, so she slept with me." I said, grabbing and the cereal and a bowl. We heard a thud coming from down the hall and didn't know what it was. "What the hell was that?" Red asked kind of worried. "I don't know but we should go check it out." Adam said. Ross, Barney, and I nodded and we all headed down the hall. We heard crying coming from my room and I immediately ran ahead of them. I ran in my room to see Jess, on the floor with her head bleeding. "Jess?!" I yelled and ran over to her. I picked her up bridal style and ran her, past the guy, and into the kitchen. Eventually they all came running into the kitchen. (That means Alesa and Shelby came too) I set Jess down on the counter, grabbed a rag, wet it, and started gently dabbing Jess' head where the blood was coming from. "Jess what the hell happened?!" Alesa and Shelby yelled. "I-I'm so sorry." She said. I looked at her confused and went bad to dealing with her wounds. Then I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Tell me later." She shivered and nodded slowly. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "So what are we gonna do today?" I asked. "Well we haven't vlogged in a couple of days so how about we do that and then head out for a bit and vlog more?" Red said, saying the last park like an idiot. Everyone nodded and Red, Adam, and Ross all grabbed their cameras. "Want to get on my back?" I asked Jess quietly. "Yes!" She squealed. I smiled seeing her excited. "Ok wait a sec." I said. "Guys go without me I'm taking her on the date now." I whispered to them. "Ok let's go." I said to Jess. She hopped on my back and we went out the door. When we walked away from the group she asked "What are you doing? They are going that way." I chuckled and carried her to my car.
/Time skip\
Jess' P.O.V
Max told me to close my eyes so I did. I felt the car stop and heard Max get out. I then heard my car door open, felt him unbuckle me, and pick me up. "Can I open my eyes?" I asked. "No not yet. Just a few more seconds." Max said. I giggled and kept my eyes closed. I heard a..
Waterfall?
But that reminds me of our last date before I...
"Open your eyes." Max whispered into my ear. To be honest... I was scared. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal the waterfall and stream we came to on our last date. "M-Max..." I said. I started tearing up as the memories flooded back. "I-I'm so sorry Jess! I knew this was a bad idea." Max said. I looked at him and smiled. "Are you kidding? I love it. Thank you.. but why are we here?"
(A/n YOO GUESS WHAT?! I'M HAVING PERSONAL ISSUES WITH GUYS!! SO FUN RIGHT?!?!? ughhhhh nvm... I'm sorry this chapter is short but it's all I can do right now... I have some school work I have to get done... Love you all and keep howling!)