Donghae and eunhyuk oneshot

Donghae wrapped his towl around him as he left the shower. He entered the bedroom to find eunhyuk laying in bed reading his manga once again. He couldnd help but stare at his hard abbs showing through his white shirt and glance towards his tight bulge in his skinny jeans. Donghae looked closer to what his monkey was reading and saw the cover of the yaoi 'beast and feast'. Eunhyuk looked up to see a smirking donghae, he realised that he had gotten hard after what he just read and quickly covered his bulge with a blanket. Donghae slowly walked over and sat beside eunhyuk with a grin " what are you reading?" "No..nothing" Donghae found it adorable when eunhyuk gets flustered, he placed his hand on eunhyuks thigh and sent what felt like electricity through his arm and shock his heart. Donghaes member was throbbing now after that and wanted more. Eunhyuk felt his member grow harder after donghaes touch, he looked up to stare at him but was enveloped into a soft passionate kiss. Eunhyuk could feel the kiss harden and felt donghaes tonge tease his lips wanting to gain enterance into his mouth to explore more. He placed his had against his jawline and allowed enterance for him to explore his mouth. Donghae felt Eunhyuk's warm hand against his jaw, he started to bring his hand up his shirt and tease his nipple, pinching and squeezing making it erect. Slowly he started to lift his shirt and finally broke their kiss so he could lift it off and throw the shirt across the room. He then continued to kiss Eunhyuk and slowly place butterfly kisses down his neck and continue to his hips. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's belt and took it off and thew it on the ground. Eunhyuk could feel his member throbbing harder now wanting Donghae to help with the problem. Donghae pulled Eunhyuk's pants and boxers off and then removed his own. Donghae felt his heart pound as he saw Eunhyuk's member hard and erect. He lightly touched him with his fingertips and made him moan. Donghae grasped Eunhyuk's member harder and started to move his hand up and down slowly and started to get faster and faster making him moan and arch his back in pleasure. Eunhyuk could not handle it anymore and released into Donghae's hand. Donghae smiled at what Eunhyuk had done and flipped him over onto his knees, he held his hand on his back and slowly entered a finger. Eunhyuk moaned at the sudden entrance of Donghae's finger and wanted more. "More... Please" Donghae smirked at what he heard and slowly entered a second finger, scissoring his tight hole and making him want more. Donghae wanted more so he held Eunhyuk at his waist and positioned himself at his entrance. Slowly not to hurt Eunhyuk he entered him, moving in and out and gaining speed of the thrusts, Eunhyuk in pleasure grabbed Donghae's member and moved in the rhythm of each thrust. They could both feel it coming and they both released at the same time , Donghae removed his member from him and pulled himself close to his chest. Eunhyuk looked down and kissed his forehead lightly and they both fell asleep in each others arms.