Halloween

It was halloween night,1724, the local witch still hasn't been caught. She's still roaming around. The witch, Luka, She was tall, long, soft, pink hair, blue beautiful eyes and an average body. She recently bewitched and manipulated a women of first class into marraiged.
The wife, Miku, had turquoise hair sted into two pigtails on the side of her head. She was short with green sparkling eyes and she was thinner than average women. The first class women loves her so deeply but sadly the thought of being used for popularity and money never popped in her mind. Luka was beautiful, smart, caring everything you can ever ask for a women, except for honesty and sensitivity for others emotions. They were hanging up decorations, ready for the tradition of hunting the local witch. The pink haired women kissed her forehead and walked off with a smile "I'll buy some ingrediants for the feast we're gonna eat after we get that witch!"
The anonymous witch cheered, waving her fist in the air. "Bye!" the turquoise haired girl shouted as she blew a kiss to her loved one.
Luka ran to a forest in her heels, careful with each step.
She panted standing in place.
Luka lifted her head down and looked at her hands slowly growing old, slowly decaying.. slowly rottening.
The tall women's eyes saw a young child and limped over to them, not able to control her movements. She looked directly at the child and gently grabbed their neck. Slowly stealing their youth. The witch's beauty was important to her and she needed to avoid suspicion. She grabbed the decayed kid's sweets and put it in her leathar bag. The young witch ran to the town, Children were everywhere in their costumes and the adults were searching every house in town for the location of the brutal girl that is, the witch. Luka isn't taking part in the raid this year, she didnt want to boost her ego. She started gaining real feelings for the citizens in her town. She started to care if they judge her. The pink haired girl broke down into a cry. Releasing all the feelings she had in her head.
Tehn came the stares of the town's folk, curious why the popular, rich, and overall perfect women started crying. Oliver, a kid that befriended Luka when she first walked into the town. He looked at her at the floor and walked closer to her and offered the women a peice of chocate. Luka was startled, she was too focused of her being a witch, with alarm she scootched away from Oliver. "Aren't you going to join the hunt?" he said softly with his english accent. "Luka Megurine?" he stood there, four feet away from her as everyone whiapers staring at her. "You're the witch." Oliver grinned, he sounded so sure. Like he knew for ages. The town folk whispered and started cheering. "Burn the witch!" "Cut her hair!" they laughed and releated those terrifying sentences over and over. "WAIT!" a high pitched scream was heard in the middle of the crowd, Miku, walked up on higher ground to get attention.
"Don't you remember all the memories you shared with her?" she screamed tears rolling down her cheeks. "You can't just burn her like she's a random stick in the woods.. she has feelings unlike all of yous. Spending every halloween looking for a friend to kill." she jumped off the higher ground to hug her loved one as they hug back tightly with feelings.
Luka stood up, holding Miku's hand."Im not going to hurt any of you." she whiped her tears and smiled. "I promise to be good with my witchcraft." she vowed with her pride still in her. They partyed all night, drank and ate a giant feast. It was the best halloween they ever had.

luka nightve ate a child but hey man look she was accepted and it was the best halloween they ever had.
btw i wrote this at 1 am and kt aas rushed lol
-jammieedodgerr