Chapter 2

Your finger traced the outline of his jaw; your eyes staring directly into his forest green ones, "We are talking..." His gaze shifted to your lips and he subconsciously licked his own.

"Why did you take your top off?" He was trying so hard not to look at your boobs, cause he knew you were going to toy with him and he was already on the verge of bursting without seeing you naked.

You ducked your head down, your lips brushing the shell of his ear and making him sigh as he closed his eyes, "Cause your words got me real hot, Dean..." He moaned at that, and he could feel just how hot you'd gotten with your chest pressed to his.

"And you wanna know what else your words did to me?" You smiled when he shook his head, pressing his lips to your ear and murmuring a faint, "Please, don't say it, (Y/n)"

"They got me so wet, Dean! My panties are soaked, baby" He threw his head back on the pillow with a whine, "Fuck, you said it" You chuckled in his ear, pulling the lobe between your teeth.

"Wanna see how wet my pussy got for you?" He was probably supposed to say 'no', since he was tied up and unable to do anything, but instead he was nodding his head before you'd even finished your sentence.

Dean bit down on his lip when you stood up, balancing yourself on the bed and removing your shorts along with your panties, making him let out a small moan, before straddling his waist again.

You smiled sweetly at him, and he flashed you a tight smile back, "See that, Dean? See how wet I am?" Your fingers separated your glistening folds for him to see, and he growled, tugging at his restraints.

"Oh, I see, (Y/n)...damn, babe, let me eat you out, please!" You pouted your lips in thought, "Are you trying to get out of that, Winchester?" He fervently shook his head, "No, no, I promise you, (Y/n), just-"

He trailed off when he saw you trailing your forefinger up your centre, coating it in your juices. You leant down, (e/c) eyes trained on his, and brought your finger to his lips.

He didn't waste any time, immediately sucking it into his hot mouth; his tongue swirling around it as he let out an obscene moan at the taste of you, "You weren't kidding about missing that..."

You pulled your finger past his lips, "I told you! C'mon, sweetheart, I'm begging you...just sit on my face, you won't have to untie my hands that way" Your cheeks turning a light shade of pink at his words.

"Uh, that's-" He cut you off before you could finish your sentence, his hips slightly rising off the mattress, "Just do it, (Y/n), c'mon!" You stared into his pleading green eyes for another second, before you moved.

You carefully placed one knee on either side of his head, in the circles formed by his arms, and looked down at him, "Hell yeah, baby, c'mon, give it to me!" You lowered yourself onto his mouth, and he instantly went to work.

His wet tongue separated your folds and began to lick at you greedily, making you moan in delight as Dean groaned; the sound deep and gruff in his chest and adding more slick to your core.

He pulled at your outer lips, sucking them into his mouth and closing his eyes, enjoying the taste of you along with the moans and whimpers that fell from your lips on top of him.

Your hips bucked against him when he pushed his tongue inside of you, lapping at your juices like a desperate man, and his eyes opened again to lock on your (e/c) ones.

You tipped your head back, moaning obscenely at the pleasure and an animalistic growl ecoed around the room as Dean seemed to bury his face even deeper in your mound.

"Fuck, baby! That's so-ahhh, don't stop!" Dean hummed his reply, sending the vibrations throughout your body, hightening the sensations he was already making you feel.