Episode 6: TMNT Battle Royale

My sixth chapter for episode 6

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belong to Nickelodeon.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Gamefly and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

Since their heights and weight have varied from many of the cartoons and films, I'm making my own assumption on the turtles height and weight; which means Raph is the tallest and heaviest, Both Don and Leo are in between but Leo will be slightly taller and heavier and Miky is the shortest and lightest.

Warning. This episode has a LOT of gore and tearjerkers in this episode. Be advised.
_______________________________
(Saturday)

The sun is slowly rising over the horizon on the beautiful Architecture of Beacon.

It's the weekend.

Students can now sleep in after a long week of classes. But they still have to train later to stay in shape and keep their skills at their highest. For now, all the students can at least have some extra time to rest.

RWBY decided to sleep in a little longer. After one more hour of resting, they all got up while Weiss was the slowest at it.

They all had morning schedules to keep everything in check so they don't get confused and start arguments. The bed sheets are a little stained from last night from WBY having a little fun in bed to relieve themselves while Ruby's are fresh (she only had a wet dream last night), they will take them to the laundry area later. Since they have no classes today, they don't need to wear their uniforms which means they can wear their personal huntress outfits they wear for combat all day. They fed Zwei his dog food and headed for the showers, carrying their clothes and dust enhanced shower items. They do have a personal bathroom in their dorm, unfortunately, they constantly argue who wants to go first so they usually prefer to shower at the shower stalls without waiting their turns.

As they went into their separate stalls, Ruby was relaxing from the warm water after a chilly night while cleaning herself with her personal Rose scented shampoo. Weiss used a little more extra winter scented body wash than usual for one reason she did last night. Blake really didn't like getting wet, but she had no other choice. So she took her time cleaning and grooming herself with her peach scented hair and body wash. Yang was (again) singing one of her favorite songs (from yellow trailer) while she was scrubbing her long flowing hair to keep it as clean and beautiful as possible as well as adding lemon scented shampoo to the mix (sometimes, she's even in the stalls for hours tending to her hair). At least the shower stalls aren't deafeningly silent. Ruby was the first to get out and started dressing while Blake came second and was followed by Weiss shortly after that and they dressed as well. Every day, as far as they could remember, the three girls had to wait another ten minutes for Yang to finish up which they got used to, no one has ever dared interrupted Yang when she's doing her shower time, not even Ruby herself. Yang finally finished her song, turned off the shower and came out with a dreamy smirk (she must have been daydreaming about either of her past boyfriends she used to cuddle with years ago, again). Yang dressed up quickly and the four huntresses decided to have breakfast in the cafeteria.

After their breakfast, and a 40 minute break to digest, they headed to the Emerald Forest for another practice mission Glynda signed them to; Their mission is travel through the emerald forest and retrieve the flags and come back alive while Grimm are present. Yang was being more excited than usual. She's mostly punching the Grimm into oblivion, but on occasion, she grapples them, suplexes them, piledrives them into the earth, she even kept her balance while grappling an Ursa and threw it off balance, all with a cocky and satisfied smirk. No doubt she copied Haggar and Zangief's movesets. Ozpin and Glynda were watching through their scrolls the whole time and are intrigued that Yang is using wrestling based moves against the Grimm and they seem pretty effective.